Thread: Kaichou wa maid sama

N3wb

Default Kaichou wa maid sama

The show kaichou wa maid sama it's a great show my friends & I love it & we would love to ask if you can make a lot more seasons please my friends & I are big fans I hope you all would more seasons please & thank you

The Phoenix Fairy Otaku AnimePhoenix's Avatar

if you're talking about the anime, there will be no more seasons of it. not even a second season. if you want to know why:

"Join Phoenix Serenade Scans! Shoujo romance manga are waiting for you! And did I mention bishies? We are recruiting J->E translators at the moment! Send us an email here: phoenixserenade@gmail.com and visit our website: www.psscans.info

Well, I prefer the manga. (but the anime is still good.)
    In germany, there are some anime series which you can watch on tv, but the mangas are normally better.
    okay, there are exceptions like dragon ball, Naruto and One piece. But, when it´s shoujo, the mangas are normally better.
    I guess, it´s because of the effects like glitter and such. They just look better in mangas.

even so, this is just my opinion. haters gonna hate!
    so you don´t like manga?

how was your name again?

(✿◠‿◠)

The AMS is solely for manga discussion. Please keep any discussions about the anime to the Anime Talk forum~

Closed.

© kurokocchiz tumblr | mytumblr