View Poll Results: Who will Hayate end up with??

Voters
463. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nagi

108 23.33%
  • Hinagiku

174 37.58%
  • Athena

125 27.00%
  • Ruka

25 5.40%
  • Maria

22 4.75%
  • Ayumu

3 0.65%
  • Izumi

4 0.86%
  • Chiharu

2 0.43%
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will Hayate end up with??

Default Who will Hayate end up with??

I just want to hear your thoughts, who do you want Hayate to end up with and how??

the Voice of Reason Hidden Detective's Avatar

Oh, What happened? Another thread like this? -_-b
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
    Look into a mirror before judging others.
    There is always motivations behind harming and killing, but no reason is needed to save or help another.
    You need to give before you receive.

Nagi Nagi Nagi Nagi or the I will protect to forever open ending type of thing so still Nagi haha
    I just love them together I don't care about the age difference it's not a lot and no they do not have a brother sister bond.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Detective View Post
    Oh, What happened? Another thread like this? -_-b
    Not really surprising to have this thread (again) and some fans will have to both defend and argue to whom Hayate will end up with. Anyway, can there be all of them? As for now, Hayate so far recognized the following characters as who they are to him:
    -Nagi: Hayate's life in itself. [reference: since Athena arc and heavily implied in anime S3. And so far, that's it.]
    -Athena: First person Hayate love(d). [reference: Athena arc and by now HayatexAthena had been ship-sinked... though it can get back at any time]
    -Maria: Hayate's senior co-worker. [reference: Throughout the manga]
    -Ayumu: Hayate's classmate in his former school. [reference: At least the first time Hayate met Ayumu]
    -Hinagiku: Student Council President* [Surprisingly, Hayate yet to recognize who is Hinagiku to him even now despite how "close" they are.]
    -Ruka: Idol Singer* [It has been a month in the manga that Hayate met Ruka/Luca/Luka so it is understandable that it is excused]
    -Izumi: One of the SC Rangers*[Another one of those Hayate has yet to recognize, but Hinagiku is different case indeed since Izumi is after all part of the Student Council Trio.]
    -Chiharu: Vice-chairman of SC* [Another one of those Hayate has yet to recognize, but she seems to take steps to at least get away from being part of Hayate's harem.]

* - unofficial, by now, since Hayate can't describe who are those girls to him really.

One of The Followers

He's only ever shown signs of attraction for Maria and Athena, but Since Maria is a main character I'd put my money on Maria.

More than a God, Less than a Human Haqua's Avatar

Vote for A-tan, love for long time

earth,hell or heaven but not together with devil

And I will choose Atan too but by the way if you want to make a thread, make the new topic or use your imagination

Just for those who wonder, I didn't know that there was a thread like this before, so I made one. And I just want to hear your thoughts, that's what this thread was made for, and one more thing: If you don't like it that I post a thread that was already made before, then just simply don't comment, ok?

NAGI!!!! NAGI FOREVER!! >.< I just have some feeling that they really will end up with each other.. love them very much! HAYATEXNAGI!!! <3

earth,hell or heaven but not together with angel

ATAN is the best person who can end up with Hayate that because
    1. She is the person that Hayate loves
    2. They are the best couple I know in Hayate no gotoku manga
    3. She can sacrifice everything only to make Hayate happy ( She sacrifices her power, her richness, her butler( I mean Machina ) and even her memories only for together with Hayate
    4. She is the perfect character ( I mean if she go together with Hayate to Japan and express her feeling who can defeat her ?)

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast