Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think will happen next after chapter 78? (May contain spoilers not sure)

Default What do you think will happen next after chapter 78? (May contain spoilers not sure)

So what do you guys think will happen the next chapter after chapter 78? I think the duke of the ranchester will ne mad or something and then tell his guards (if he has guards) to attack and get usui and misaki. And they will have to fight the guards and escape somehow.... So what do you guys think?

One of The Followers edwardelric108's Avatar

Duke has something up his sleeve for sure............
    Just hoping Usui and Misa don't break up due to that duke.........

PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS FANFICTION , POST GAKUEN ALICE CHAPTER 180, A NEW ADVENTURE WITH THE SAME OLD GANG.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9549607/1/Paradoxes-Undone

hhmm i don't think so.. because the "break up the relationship of misaki ang usui" is Gerards idea.. and in the past chapters, i think the duke is regretting of letting usui having the miserable life during his childhood.. so maybe he's not going to do a very dramatic "break those to up and throw misaki back to Japan* maybe he has other plans for those two but not very dramatic

N3wb

im scared what if they do break up. I hope that misaki will come back strong instead of backing down by giving up usui. I hope he'll get jealous more often

Quote Originally Posted by Ahab View Post
    im scared what if they do break up. I hope that misaki will come back strong instead of backing down by giving up usui. I hope he'll get jealous more often
    Fujiwara's not going to break them apart again immediately after they have finally reunited. In fact, I assume that the grandfather will wish to accept their relationship, as that's been subtly foreshadowed since the beginning of this arc.

I Honestly Don't Know, I Don't Think They Would Break Up, Especially After She Went All That Way To See Him. Anything Could Happen, I Just Hope They Don't Get Separated From Each other, I Would Die If I Had To Wait Again To See Them Get Reunited !!!!!!!!!!

Yea I hope they don't break up that would be soo very sad ;( and I don't think it will happen

N3wb

He is the last hope of that royal breed. And for all that people. Maybe that's why he didn't escape.
    Misaki should understand that and return home. Because in THAT case it is the right option.

..or she may become a princess like in fary-tales.

C'mon, Usui. You have guts and can't let emotions overwhelm you.

I think he regrets how he treated Usui in the past, and will offer both him and Misakia a chance to stay in England and eventually be the head of the Walker family
    Manga I have Read:

First Manga I read:

N3wb

Hahaha that would. Be amasing!! can you imagine Usui and misaki as The power couple?!! They would be unbeatable
    ... The walker family would certainly be unstoppable!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast