Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Orochimaru's biggest mistake

having an affair with Hinata Samphel's Avatar

Default Orochimaru's biggest mistake

in the latest chapter it showed that Orochimaru knew how to release the sole from the death reaper's belly
    so why the f@#k he didn't do it before?
    when third hokage performed the jutsu, Orochimaru didn't knew about it and it was 3 years ago
    so why didn't he released his hand's sole before(he got consumed by Sasuke)

(I am pretty sure he learned about releasing the sole from death reaper after his hand's sole got sealed and before he got consumed by Sasuke because after he got consumed he didn't had a chance to do research about the jutsu)

SO WHY OH WHY?

is Kishi pissing us more?
    I used to always cry and give up…
    I made many wrong turns…
    But you…
    You helped me find the right path…
    I always chased after you…
    I wanted to catch up to you…
    I wanted to walk beside you all the time…
    I just wanted to be with you…
    You changed me!
    Your smile is what saved me!
    That is why I'm not afraid to die protecting you!
    Because…
    I love you…

I love Hinata Hyuga

Definitely not a villain. Aduro's Avatar

He probably only found out how to get his arms out of the shiki fujin after he transfered bodies to one with working arms. At that point he didn't need to get hsi arms back until he was restored from Anko.
    I made a group for battleon players, please join

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Samphel View Post
    in the latest chapter it showed that Orochimaru knew how to release the sole from the death reaper's belly
    when third hokage performed the jutsu, Orochimaru didn't knew about it and it was 3 years ago

(I am pretty sure he learned about releasing the sole from death reaper after his hand's sole got sealed and before he got consumed by Sasuke because after he got consumed he didn't had a chance to do research about the jutsu)

SO WHY OH WHY?

Where is your head? Silly.

Starting reading from HERE. If still not enough, then start from HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by Aduro View Post
    He probably only found out how to get his arms out of the shiki fujin after he transfered bodies to one with working arms. At that point he didn't need to get hsi arms back until he was restored from Anko.
    and why do he need it now coz it is not his body?
    on that he transfers his sole not his body parts and his hand's sole is sealed
    I made many wrong turns…
    But you…
    You changed me!
    Because…
    I love you…

I love Hinata Hyuga

Posting Phantom

he still couldn't preform jutu. his arms weren't working for that.i would assume in his state it would have been a bit hard for him to take on the entirety of the kohona forces in order to accomplish his goal.is anyone else praying that when he makes his return to the show they bring back the organ music?
    Last edited by okeaf; 02-02-2013 at 08:22 PM.

Strongest Swordsman Kotoamatsukami's Avatar

It has all worked out for him any way.

Fvcks given in 2014 = 0. mangakid95's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samphel View Post

SO WHY OH WHY?

maybe the reason why he didn't retrieve his arm's soul is because, without arms (i.e. the ability to perform jutsu) he would have to take on an entire village plus run the risk of being captured or even sealed.

He simply waited for the right opportunity. however sasuke betrayed him before he could accomplish this. Also the name of the thread is orochimaru's biggest mistake, for me i would say he it's when he underestimated both Uchiha brothers.

1)Sasuke - he didn't think sasuke would counter the Body transfer technique
    2)Itachi - he didn't think itachi would possess the totsoka blade, something that seals anything permanently(questionable because the shiki fujin is said to be permanent but as you can see it's been broken)

hope i helped, this is the best conclusion i could come up with

He did research on how to break the shiki fujin even after he changed bodies, so he could get back his arms. Apparently he was still aiming to get them back.
    Apparently the cursed seal only transfers his consciousness so his sealed arm's soul remained sealed (but if that were the case then, when itachi sealed him, then the rest of his soul would've been sealed also)

Therefore at this point, the only thing i can say is, only Kishimoto knows why orochimaru needed his arms back

Note: this is only theoretical on my behalf, therefore this information may/may not be true so if there is any error, feel free to point it out.

nah.. Oro biggest error is choosing white zetsu clone as his next host. He cannot change body for next 3 years. choosing jugo or suigetsu body are much better, right?
    Nothing beat Obito's Logic

Obito vs Kakashi? meh..

An Honor To Awesome Manga That Just Ended Recently

The MMO Game I'm Playin Right Now

A Beautiful Cafe Maid

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Gear View Post
    nah.. Oro biggest error is choosing white zetsu clone as his next host. He cannot change body for next 3 years. choosing jugo or suigetsu body are much better, right?
    Maybe he wanted to have the senju's DNA within him for new jutsues. Like when he wanted sasuke body for the sharingan and the uchia DNA and ebcause he had a potentially really strong body and all (which he has proved to have).

As for topic, like some said already he be risking to get captured and all etc. Plus his health was poor at the time and he needed to focus on restoring his heaslth before he can proceed any further into this incase he is spotted and found by villages or even the akatsuki who wanted him dead or alive for other reasons.

On top of that he needed some strong people to help him lets think of it this way, once he releases these souls you got all the kages back they probs be fighting to control themselves and with the third hokage vast knowledge he might have what amdara knows basically secret of edo tensei allowing himself to break out of it and he be troubled to battle the undeed. He also needs to cut open his own belly after all too and having to quickly control them and all is no easy matter. what more is the commotion will bring attention for others to go there and capture him since he is an s-ranked criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by okeaf View Post
    he still couldn't preform jutu. his arms weren't working for that.i would assume in his state it would have been a bit hard for him to take on the entirety of the kohona forces in order to accomplish his goal.is anyone else praying that when he makes his return to the show they bring back the organ music?
    he sneak during chunin exam, as a gennin, jonin and kazekage and no one know him
    so he could do it again

Quote Originally Posted by mangakid95 View Post
    maybe the reason why he didn't retrieve his arm's soul is because, without arms (i.e. the ability to perform jutsu) he would have to take on an entire village plus run the risk of being captured or even sealed.

He simply waited for the right opportunity. however sasuke betrayed him before he could accomplish this. Also the name of the thread is orochimaru's biggest mistake, for me i would say he it's when he underestimated both Uchiha brothers.

1)Sasuke - he didn't think sasuke would counter the Body transfer technique
    2)Itachi - he didn't think itachi would possess the totsoka blade, something that seals anything permanently(questionable because the shiki fujin is said to be permanent but as you can see it's been broken)
    first one as I have said in above
    he sneak during chunin exam, as a gennin, jonin and kazekage and no one know him
    so he could do it again
    and about underestimating uchiha
    he knew Sasuke will fight him back sooner or later. he said it himself
    about Itachi having Totsoka blade, not knowing something and underestimating is 2 different thing

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Gear View Post
    ah ha ha ha
    Last edited by StriderZero; 02-03-2013 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Flaming
    I made many wrong turns…
    But you…
    You changed me!
    Because…
    I love you…

I love Hinata Hyuga

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast