Thread: new chapters??

Otaku for Life! AkanoShinigami24's Avatar

Default new chapters??

hi guys, i was just wondering why is it that the english scanlation seemed to have stopped since the last chapter (184). i mean, this manga has already ended since like 2 years ago and this is one of my favorite manga. so why has the scanlation stopped? i'm really waiting for the english version, and not interested in downloading the raw versions. what do you guys think?

One of The Followers halloweennights's Avatar

I agree with you , I wonder why Yankee-kun to Megan-chan was so slow at scanlating but the Yamada an the Seven Witches was so fast but still it's ok for me because this both manga was created by the same author and hoping to read more chapter soon

A Hidden Hikikomori Hajime Kindaichi's Avatar

Probably Mahou-X (scanlator group of both) busy doing Yamada-kun to 7-nin no majo. since Yamada look quite more popular.
    Crime is not an art. No matter how you cover it with beautiful words. Crime only bring you a tragedy - Kindaichi Hajime from Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo - House of Wax Murder Case.

It's such an awesome manga, and so close to the finish that might as well do it.

(✿◠‿◠)

Opening a new thread regarding the lack of updates is not allowed. For now please be patient and and don't post threads that will spam the forum~

Closed.

© kanariiya tumblr | mytumblr