View Poll Results: Who will be the one to get Shi-Woon out of B.O.T.

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shi-Woon Himself

14 10.77%
  • Jin-ne

39 30.00%
  • Sae-hee

23 17.69%
  • Elder Jeon (Until a doctor declares him dead he's not)

10 7.69%
  • Goomoonryong

13 10.00%
  • Bald Street Fighter Dude

7 5.38%
  • Sunwoo Underling(s)

2 1.54%
  • Chang Ho

1 0.77%
  • Someone not listed (Who'd I leave out?)

7 5.38%
  • He'll just pass out

14 10.77%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who wil be the one to get Shi-Woon out of B.O.T.

Posting Phantom Paranoid for Life's Avatar

Poll Who wil be the one to get Shi-Woon out of B.O.T.

The fight continues with Shi-Woon getting badder ass by the second. Just who do you think will be the ONE to bring him back to his senses.

a girl will hug him behind his back and stop him with the power of love

Chun-Woo ?

I think Sae-hee might be the one. She was left unconscious in the infirmary and I doubt she woke up till after the bombs went off. The fights in the school now and I'm hoping for her appearance soon.

One of The Followers ididntwantanaccount's Avatar

I don't see Saehee getting anywhere near a fight that dangerous, nor any of the SUC members, so not Changho or Dokhengrang. Goomonryong isn't going to suddenly appear, and Elder Jun really should be dead, I liked him, but if he survived, it would be total bullshit. This leaves 4 options:
    1. Shiwoon will calm himself down (Highly unlikely considering how pissed off he is)
    2. He'll pass out (Possible)
    3. Jin Ie will calm him down OR
    4. Sera Noona will calm him down, this is about as likely as option #3, I'd put it at about 40% odds that one of them does it. They're both decent fighters, so they could possibly survive for at least a few seconds during this battle (Keep in mind that one of the Supernovas got completely RAPED by Shiwoon) and they're both close enough to Shiwoon to possibly get him to stop
    Sanity? What would I do with something as useless as that?

N3wb

I don´t think this is actually the true B.O.T. at all.
    Might be a lesser more controlled version. But not the ultimate tecnique of the murim.

Not sure this fight was worth the wait, expected something more. Not just repeats of what they hit him with 2min earlier.

If anyone is to awake him when he truly will loose it, I believe it will be Sosul, though this time Saa-hee.

Oh, btw hello every Breaker fans.

The B.O.T. Shi-Woon was shown is an incomplete technique. Both his Master and his Master's teacher couldn't control it completely. Just by looking at it, the power unleashed and the way he acts is similar to what Master, Goomoonryong went through. His Master's teacher came out of it on only after massacring most if not all of the people present when he showed it. Shi-Woon somehow got through to his Master or else he would have taken out many more.

I think Sae- hee, my little kitten, is too curious and reckless enough, after waking up all alone, she'll go see what all the noise is about. Being that he wanted to protect her and didn't want to bring her into the Murim world her cry might get through to him.

Simplicity or Complexity? Lasaro Ginjou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zimoich View Post
    I don´t think this is actually the true B.O.T. at all.
    Might be a lesser more controlled version. But not the ultimate tecnique of the murim.

Not sure this fight was worth the wait, expected something more. Not just repeats of what they hit him with 2min earlier.
    If anyone is to awake him when he truly will loose it, I believe it will be Sosul, though this time Saa-hee.

Oh, btw hello every Breaker fans.
    That's a reply for your comment @Zimoich:

It would be nice to have this romantic staff like love bringing him back from his rampage but it's not that easy. If it was Chun-Woo (9AD) then he probably would because the two are closer than father and son. But So-Sul, Sae-Hee, Jin-Ie and Sera are not that close to him to bring him back. If someone were to hurt them Shi-Woon would enter the BOT but getting him out is another story. So we need someone stronger than him to take him out.

I say: Sly Fox (Gyu Bum Yi), Elder Kwon or a new face.
    And by new face I want to add something: I don't know if anyone has noticed an issue with the 5 strongets of the Sun-Woo Clan. See spoiler:

Come and join us or just look around.

You guys are aware Saehee is tied up right? She is not getting up and wandering anywhere on her own.

Рычаги воздействия, рычаги воздействия.. Neyther's Avatar

Must agree with that! The chance that it will be Shiwoon himself or Jinnie clearly higher.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast