Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shioon Learning Amplified In BOT Mode

Default Shioon Learning Amplified In BOT Mode

I do not know how many people have noticed but shioon Learning ability has doubled while in BOT. Here street fighter flips him with an attatck notice a while later shioon uses same/similar attack back. Theres also this attack and this that shioon also replicates here and here.

So what do you guys think? Has shioon not only boosted his strength , fighting spirit and speed but also his learning rate. Being able to replicate things he just seen in his BOT might actually be the difference between his bot and the 9 arts. The nine arts did not replicate techniques instead he used his own techs at a much higher level when he went into BOT.

It seems to me that this is what is going on and streetfighter has started to notice that shioon is copying his moves. It also seems that shioon BOT might differ in that he learns faster and his moves will become less and less unorthodox and primal the more he fights opponents who are highly skilled, so he pretty much gets stronger not only in strength but in skill.

I am not really sure if it even is BOT. It's just far to week.

One of The Followers

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuki View Post
    I am not really sure if it even is BOT. It's just far to week.
    BOT is a technique, what it isn't is something that grants the user a crazy amount of Ki to an extent. It is a Ki circulation technique that allows users to surpass the conscious state they are in so how 'strong' the person becomes does depend on the person who's using it. 9 Arts dragon was using ki from a young age however shioone for only a couple of years i presume also he had to refix his ki centre and had to build up his ki again.

But yeah should be interesting in the next few fights. He probably won't destroy his ki centre again as Elder Kwon was told. I think the other guy, D..Dwogijogso (lol dunno his name) might leave on his on accord.

Weak? He beaten Hyul Ryu a supernova like he is a nobody. Moreover, Shiwoon is getting stronger during his fight.

The baldie doesn't know how fearful is BOT.

Being able to replicate things he just seen in his BOT might actually be the difference between his bot and the 9 arts. The nine arts did not replicate techniques instead he used his own techs at a much higher level when he went into BOT.
    i'm pretty sure that 9 arts dragon had learned many techniques from his master. shioon on the other hand knew what, a punch and a foot technique (and whatever elder jun was able to teach him). so i guess no wonder that he's "replicating" street fighter's techniques... he's still learning. and yeah... i guess you could say that bot amplifies his learning process.
    Darkness always had its part to play. Without it, how would we know when we walked in the light? It’s only when its ambitions become too grandiose that it must be opposed, disciplined, sometimes—if necessary—brought down for a time. Then it will rise again, as it must.

Clive Barker, Abarat

Level One Otaku

Quote Originally Posted by lion king View Post
    I do not know how many people have noticed but shioon Learning ability has doubled while in BOT. Here street fighter flips him with an attatck notice a while later shioon uses same/similar attack back. Theres also this attack and this that shioon also replicates here and here.

So what do you guys think? Has shioon not only boosted his strength , fighting spirit and speed but also his learning rate. Being able to replicate things he just seen in his BOT might actually be the difference between his bot and the 9 arts. The nine arts did not replicate techniques instead he used his own techs at a much higher level when he went into BOT.

It seems to me that this is what is going on and streetfighter has started to notice that shioon is copying his moves. It also seems that shioon BOT might differ in that he learns faster and his moves will become less and less unorthodox and primal the more he fights opponents who are highly skilled, so he pretty much gets stronger not only in strength but in skill.
    Not, Shioon learned foot techniques by seeing them once... Same here.. he sees it and replicates it... BOT gives him just power the rest is just his inate ability to learn all martial arts at a speed that is beyond anything normal.

Well, BOT is without form and intent. Copy and paste is just like fighting with a mirror. So by that definition, it could be said Shioon is fighting without form and intent by jsut doing what is shown in front of him without even thinking.

The ultimate photocopying machine with over 9000 spin rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Achipers View Post
    Not, Shioon learned foot techniques by seeing them once... Same here.. he sees it and replicates it... BOT gives him just power the rest is just his inate ability to learn all martial arts at a speed that is beyond anything normal.
    Lol I was going to write the exact same thing, it doesn't really matter whether he's in god mode or not, even without he still learned foot techniques which seems like a much more advanced skill.

I'd think of it as an out of body experience. He's probably sitting there watching the entire fight in 3rd person. That coupled with his learning rate as it is....

One of The Followers

His talent was his sheer spirit and how he was quick learner. Same thing doesn't work twice on him, he learns from his mistakes fast. He has a lot of ki within him so he's fine and he's only been learning martial arts for like a year? And basics at that! (basic foot techniques and I guess 1 somewhat high level fist technique).

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast