Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gaju-nim is taking care of this issue lol

Default Gaju-nim is taking care of this issue lol

So he's not conscious of what he's doing against his enemies....hmmm..anyone got any ideas about what might happen after this?

I think he'll win and pass out again.

manga psychiatrist Godsplayingfield's Avatar

it's obvious. he'll make more havoc, beat the crap into the baldguy instilling the fear of god in him, after a little emotional speech or some crap from someone, he'll passout. then when all's slow again he'll be in the hospital and everything will either
    A, point to him having broke his Ki center again, but after a while they'll realise "feck it, he's main character. he has immunity to anything. so his center is jsut fine" and he'll be fighting again, probably just in time for the final arc.
    or B, people will be damn amazed by the fact his Ki center is fine and even stronger than before, he'll be extensively trained by the masters until he does one major test, which will take him up to the final arc to complete, just in time for the final mega battle.
    and whilst either of above goes on, there will be drama about all the casualties, Shioon's girl will probably find out about all this crap and they'll have a discussion about it etc, he'll feel immense regret and probably go emotion dead for a while.
    that pretty much sums up what i think will happen. it's the usual formulae for these types of stories. there could be a C of he gets captured by the enemy but not killed, examined by docs to learn how the frick is he defying the laws of Ki and then taken to his old master, but gets rescued on the way before they meet and then taken to another hospital where either A or B will come in. if it's none of these, then i'll congratulate the auther on breaking the norm.

No.

What about Option D? Shioon becomes so instantly strong and unstoppable that he even fights and destroys the story. In utter fear of God, the story leaves and all we're left with are puns and dry humor for 200 chapters until the story gathers enough courage to face Shioon again.
    I spell and I grammar good. No dumb. Thanks.

David Bowie <3 Manga! davidbowie's Avatar

Christ on a crutch! How is all that obvious? Notice how OP kept the opinion sharing to one line?

I think an elder or jinnie will step in and eat a few. IMO he will likely hurt someone thats important to him.

my .02cents

Has a Few Faves

Everyone soooooooooo clever! Why don t you have your own manga? Or Book? Or movie?? Just shut up and read.

Has a Few Faves

i dont know what will happen i just hope he sweep the floor with the baldy, my guess for his lack of techniques or martial arts in black origin mode its that he hasnt made his body to react naturally to them, if u remember 9 dragon was using high level techs even when he was in black mode.

ps: It would be really cool if they just let him roon loose in black origin mode for 40 chapters till we go to the next arc or series.

damn my grammar give me cancer

Quote Originally Posted by yorishi View Post
    Everyone soooooooooo clever! Why don t you have your own manga? Or Book? Or movie?? Just shut up and read.
    Take that stick out of your ass, people happen to enjoy discussing the manga they read, even if it seems negative.

Level One Otaku

Quote Originally Posted by chulex67 View Post
    i dont know what will happen i just hope he sweep the floor with the baldy, my guess for his lack of techniques or martial arts in black origin mode its that he hasnt made his body to react naturally to them, if u remember 9 dragon was using high level techs even when he was in black mode.

ps: It would be really cool if they just let him roon loose in black origin mode for 40 chapters till we go to the next arc or series.

damn my grammar give me cancer
    lol. Half wrong. Yaoi boy commented how 9AD didn't use any proper form. He simply used that strong versions of it cause of the excess ki that they seemed strong but they weren't executed properly ending in too much wonton destruction.

One was made for this. Literally Norindok3's Avatar

Awwwwwww Snap.You done did it, You provoked everyone

hha they've done it now xD he's pissed (understatement)
    Because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast