Thread: Ok so here is MY ending, What is yours

Default Ok so here is MY ending, What is yours

(BTW this all came from my head, it never rlly happened)

I second this notion! I mean there's WAY too much left to deal with to just end it like that. 1) who the F got Inugami? 2) Will he be able to recover/ escape. 3) is his mother actually alive and being held in the same facility that took him? (they never said they found the bodies and the assassins said to kill Inugami cause he was only a halfbreed (implying that they didn't kill his mother)) 4) how the hell did they get Inugami?? faking his death? I think that his aunt or her assistant (never trust assistants they always know too much) might be behind his capture for study.
    There should be a sequel and if there is going to be one I bet that:
    ~Ms. Aoshika finds out shes pregnant. (predictable after the, what, two, three days of being raped)
    ~ Inugami goes mad trying to escape the institute and memories of the past haunt him and we learn his hatred for humans from that.
    ~ the president of the company's son/ wife/ brother is dying and this is why he's determined to use Inugami's healing abilities to form a cure.
    ~Inugami's mother is found to be a living corpse after years and years of testing and attempted suicide.
    ~Inugami has a younger brother that was conceived, born and raised in the institute for the sole purpose of being a living sample.
    ~Inugami frees them both, only to have his mom kill herself. last words "be free, Akira"
    ~the president gives his relative the imperfect "cure", (after all of the "samples" escape)resulting in a Chiba like situation, the relative goes mad, kills the president then dies from blood rejection. last words Pres: "What have I done?" relative: "gurgle gurgle I'm dying" XD
    ~Inugami takes little brother to Aunt who is willing to raise the severely handicapped child. Child is later discovered to be to unruly to handel due to being raised as nothing more than a sample. Can't comunicate, and is in constant pain due to years of drug testing building up in his veins. This drives Akira to have to kill his brother.
    ~Inugami goes to Alaska in search of Ms. Aoshika, only to find that she'd been sent to a hospital.Note : (2 months from escape to living in Alaska, Two month from Alaska to Inugami waking in institute, three months for Inugami to regenerate his arm and fingers, one month to come out of the drug induced coma and one month on escape, return to Aunts and killing his brother. ~just about 9 months~)
    ~ Ms. Aoshika has the baby, due to lack of a hospital in Alaska the pregnancy was discovered too late to abort. Jin is Mr.helpful and there's a familial / pack bond formed between the two.
    ~baby's born and it's Haguro's (just to be vindictive XD) Note: Ms. Aoshika's mental stability; Hanging ten over the edge and she's falling.
    ~Finally Inugami catches up to Ms. Aoshika. Not sure what to do with the baby, maybe adoption? What eve', but notices Jin's a werewolf and warns about the institute. (possible carry on with them teaming up to take down the institute)
    ~ Inugami and Ms. Aoshika get back to Alaska. Skip to extra five years later, child playing among the wolves (posibly with an older child ~if they keep mini Haguro) while Inugami looks on. Ms. Aoshika sets a table, only to pause to respond to the cries of a baby, Inugami tells her to set for one more and low and behold "uncle" Jin shows up at the door.
    ~happy ending~ until Haguro Jr. goes crazy and tries to exterminate his "family" but that's another story.

Sarry I rambled... XD <3
    (yes Ive already posted this elsewhere but I didn't get any responses and I rlly want to know other ppls opinions on a possible sequel. Don't be afraid to rant. Tell me your sequels story line.
    The light flickers, out of reach, and yet you reach for it anyways. That is the nature of dreams.

You are a Flaming Uke!
    One of the easiest uke to recognize by sight. Your flamboyantly gay behavior makes it easy for seme to prey upon you, and that is exactly what you want, and you usually have a few tricks up your sleeve as well. You most often have colored hair, designer clothes, and eyes that are constantly roaming, searching for the perfect partner. You are best paired with the Chibi Seme, who will rise to your challenge with their mischievous nature.
    Most compatible with: Chibi Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Opportunist Seme
    What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get yaoi merchandise..

The Inugami at the end is a clone. That answer most of your quetions.
    I haven't have think a sequel because of how bad the manga is. I would change everything a little after the reborn Kiba with the first being Haguro's death by Inugami or Kiba. Serusly Haguro isn't cool enough for a whole manga villain.

Yay you made my day by bring Kiba back XD and I totally agree about Haguro.
    The light flickers, out of reach, and yet you reach for it anyways. That is the nature of dreams.

You are a Flaming Uke!
    One of the easiest uke to recognize by sight. Your flamboyantly gay behavior makes it easy for seme to prey upon you, and that is exactly what you want, and you usually have a few tricks up your sleeve as well. You most often have colored hair, designer clothes, and eyes that are constantly roaming, searching for the perfect partner. You are best paired with the Chibi Seme, who will rise to your challenge with their mischievous nature.
    Most compatible with: Chibi Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Opportunist Seme
    What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or get yaoi merchandise..