Thread: Do you think Maria has changed?

Wink Do you think Maria has changed?

I was rereading the beginning chapters of Akuma to Love Song, and it's amazing how much Maria has changed since the beginning of the story! Hehe I'm so proud of her! She's way cuter now, especially when Meguro is around! ^~^

Shoujo is my life <3 Serena Amu Yuki Kou's Avatar

That's what I was thinking too! At first I didn't really like her personality, like she's not bad or anything but the way she acts is so different than other shoujo girls. :/ But afterwards she became so adorble! <3 She's super "lovely" now!

Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken MrParadise's Avatar

I didn´t read that far, but for now ( chapter 1-6) she has a honest and sharp personality. I doin´t want to loose her this unique strong personality and become a typical spineless cowardly "hinding behind fake smiles" person like they exist evrywhere nowadays and also often in Manga. I hate nothing more than tis ugly "I want to be liked by everybody"-Talk you always have in Manga.
    To speak the truth and be straightforward is good for others and good for you. Its a s far as i vcan see the others who are not strong enough to take her personality and ther yell words like "Insulting" and "Arrogance" at her which i found not to be true.

So PLEASE Stay how you are Maria.

True! She really worked hard to change herself and now she's more adorable! I love her caring personality the most. <3

I like the new change. I hope she will be unpredictable now.