Thread: Kuroyukihime real name

Has a Few Faves

Default Kuroyukihime real name

Aren't anyone curious about kuroyukihime real name? Fuuko called her sa-chan and kuroyukihime herself said that her name aren't very different from her nickname but I still can't guess what her real name is. Does anyone have any clue if u do please reply

Quote Originally Posted by Fairytail ez View Post
    Aren't anyone curious about kuroyukihime real name? Fuuko called her sa-chan and kuroyukihime herself said that her name aren't very different from her nickname but I still can't guess what her real name is. Does anyone have any clue if u do please reply
    I guess her name is Sa-something-yuki, since Kuro is black in japanese and hime is princess, so her nickname is something like black princess yuki, or yuki, the black princess.

It could just be Sayuki. I mean it does make sense since she was called Sa-chan and it has Yuki in it.

You know her name might even be Sachi. Sachi-chan doesn't sound as good as Sa-chan and that's probably why she is called that by Fuuko. Sayuki is long enough to use the full name + chan.

Quote Originally Posted by martinic3 View Post
    You know her name might even be Sachi. Sachi-chan doesn't sound as good as Sa-chan and that's probably why she is called that by Fuuko. Sayuki is long enough to use the full name + chan.
    If that's so, where does Sachi is similar to Kuroyukihime? Remember, her nickname is close to her real name (as KYH herself said, so indeed Yuki is part of her name, Kuro and Hime are adjectives).