Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What power ups you DON'T want to see?

Sarcastic Wisconsinite

Default What power ups you DON'T want to see?

Since we're always talking about what kind of power up Naruto, Sasuke, or the others will get next, lets try something a bit different. What power up do you NOT want to see the characters get next? For me, I don't want to see Sasuke get Izanagi, otherwise it'll be clear that it was a cheap way to help Sasuke survive a fatal injury.

Strongest Swordsman Kotoamatsukami's Avatar

No more rinnegan . . .

Quote Originally Posted by TheTeaIsGood2 View Post
    Since we're always talking about what kind of power up Naruto, Sasuke, or the others will get next, lets try something a bit different. What power up do you NOT want to see the characters get next? For me, I don't want to see Sasuke get Izanagi, otherwise it'll be clear that it was a cheap way to help Sasuke survive a fatal injury.
    I suppose I could let that one slide since Sasuke can only use it twice, one for each eyes and then bam, he's blind. However, if Kishimoto starts bending the rules like he doesn't go blind, but just cannot use it for the next five minutes or something like that, then I will rage.

As for what I want, I'll just agree with Koto above me and say no more Rinnegan. It's basically become such a joke, losing to the Sharingan, and many people having it. In fact, I'd rather not anyone get any power-ups at all. However, we all know that Sasuke is going to get at least one more since it's pretty clear that with his current powers, he is no match for Naruto and his biju mode. I just hope it's not the Rinnegan...
    Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy XV is released in NA
    Started on June 16th, 2009

Which will come out first: the next chapter of Berserk or this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Raktharos View Post
    I suppose I could let that one slide since Sasuke can only use it twice, one for each eyes and then bam, he's blind. However, if Kishimoto starts bending the rules like he doesn't go blind, but just cannot use it for the next five minutes or something like that, then I will rage.

As for what I want, I'll just agree with Koto above me and say no more Rinnegan. It's basically become such a joke, losing to the Sharingan, and many people having it. In fact, I'd rather not anyone get any power-ups at all. However, we all know that Sasuke is going to get at least one more since it's pretty clear that with his current powers, he is no match for Naruto and his biju mode. I just hope it's not the Rinnegan...
    It'd be better if he just adapted then mastered his EMS so he had destructive power like Madara's rather than just get another power up.

Izanami for Sasuke!!! That will be cool 30 second spam!
    Akame Worshiper

Quote Originally Posted by ✖Jellal View Post
    Izanami for Sasuke!!! That will be cool 30 second spam!
    Izanami is useless unless the opponent is conceited. Plus it wastes an eye, those are a huge sacrifice for an EMS user.

Sarcastic Wisconsinite

Also, no FTG for Naruto, please, he's fast enough already.

No more mode's for Naruto!. Seriously. He went from KM to BM in about a few chapters. Not to mention neglecting his Sage Mode. Poor sage mode. Not as useful anymore >->
    Signature and Avi made by SharinganFox(Me)

Quote Originally Posted by SharinganFox View Post
    No more mode's for Naruto!. Seriously. He went from KM to BM in about a few chapters. Not to mention neglecting his Sage Mode. Poor sage mode. Not as useful anymore >->
    SM was epic at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotoamatsukami View Post
    SM was epic at the time.
    It was. I actually favor Sage Mode more in terms of abilities.
    Signature and Avi made by SharinganFox(Me)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast