Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did this manga series make you cry, nyan?

deactivated

Default Did this manga series make you cry, nyan?

I just wanted to know if any of the readers of Fruits Basket were crying during some chapters, nyan! I cried so many times because the story was really sad, nyan! It even wet my pillow when I was reading it on my bed, nyan!
    This series is really heart touching, nyan!
    ~Kuro_neko_nyan :3

Oh... I cried A LOT!

Such a beautiful story! I read it all in 2 days... I couldn't stop! I was so wishy-washy about who I wanted her to end up with. In the beginning I swore it would be Yuki (because of the connection with the hat). But am actually happy with the results with Kyo, not only did he get to keep his promise to Tohru's mom but he found someone that loved him no matter what shape or form he was in.

I will read it again!!

Starting the Path to Legendary Kurisuta1's Avatar

^ you are the first person I've ever seen talk about Kyo vs. Yuki with Tohru and make actual reference the important parts of the story in your opinion. I applaud you, lol

Anyway, I cried all the time. I still cry. I find something new to cry over every time I read it. Fruits Basket is just that kind of story. ....nyan?

deactivated

@Circe Darkmoon
    You read it in 2 days, nyan!! *gasp*
    Me too, I first wanted Yuki to end up with her but then I changed my mind, nyan!
    The ending was very cute, nyan!
    I would love to read it again, nyan!
    @Kurisita1
    Yup, crying in this series is unavoidable, nyan!

I think I shed a few tears, but not a lot. It's hard to squeeze more than a few drops of tears from me.
    Even so, I think fruits basket opened my eyes. During my middle school years I matured a lot, and I think it's because I read fruits basket. It's now so much easier for me to step into other people shoes and see all sides to the problem. Fruits Basket is such a beautiful and touching story, I love it.

deactivated

@loveandcourage
    I am very glad that you matured through Fruits Basket, nyan! I agree with you, it was a very heart touching manga, nyan!

If I Die Young Remember That I Existed.. TheRealAnimeGeek's Avatar

Fruits basket did not make me cry (that's because i am not a very emoticonal person) but it is in my top 10 for most sad manga that i have read (and i have read alot) but fruits basket really did touch my heart

You damn right this manga and the anime made me cry like a little baby!~ I don't think I cried so hard on other anime like I did with Fruits Basket

deactivated

Yeah, I looked stupid crying so much, nyan! I totally agree with you, nyan!^^

I cried a lot
    the story was so touching, so heartbreaking, but still it was a really great story
    ~i loved it, loved it!!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast