Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Immortal(godlike) Shiwoon

A Page Flipper

Default Immortal(godlike) Shiwoon

Something bothers me, is it only me or is Shiwoon immortal. I mean he has got fantastic regeneration ability. I wouldn't be surprised if an cut up arm would grow again(hypothetical)....

The first point, why i think that he is immortal is his Ki-Center breaking story. I mean he was told that the oppurtunity to die while breaking it is high. I think 9AD Master knows this and choose his discipline to life instead of him. Also, I believe that 9AD knows that Shiwoon could overcome this, but this is another story...
    I mean he was not only told this, but it is also often mentioned that ki=life, if you destroy the center you destroy the source of life. Ok i know , we can argue that his complet body is an ki-"battery" cause of the pill.

My second point is the deathblow of this baldie in the last chapter, where Shiwoon himself says that he not knows why he dont died.

Also he got often several damage with a high chance to die.

I know we can argue that he overcome this obstacles cause of his healing abbility, but couldnt it also be possible that he is immortal until you burn his body down.

Level One Otaku

First of all, ki =/= life, you can perfectly live without a ki-center or even without ki.

Now, i would like a link to the page where Shioon say that he doesn't know why he didn't die of the blow. Because from the time Shioon saw the elder and started denying everything, the only thing he said is "I'll kill all" and such.

Also, 9AD said to Shioon that the body grows stronger and tougher with ki, as Shioon as a f*cking shitload of it, his body grew to be really, REALLY resistant and tough, so he can handle blows even without BOT pretty well.

To finish, you can't compare Shioon now as any regular or random dude, we clearly saw with 9Ad that when you're under BOT, you're almost impossible to kill (3AD strike a perfect jugular notch to 9AD and when everyone thought it would kill him, he got back up like it's nothing).

When you're under BOT, you're a freakin' killing machine, and i'm guessing it would take a LOT more to kill someone under BOT then just a few hits.

A Page Flipper

Hi
    Here the page you are looking for http://http://mangafox.me/manga/the_...s/c101/17.html This was also before he lost his temper.
    Also if im not mistaken, but everyone in this manhwa have got ki. Also i thought, that my short assumption ki=life was clear cause of some situations in the manga, like the thing with the more ki channels got block the more unhealthy you become. So the logical point is, if the ki-center broken=all ki channels block=very bad health condition/death. I mean i could look for quotation through the manhwa but im to lazy.

A Page Flipper

thats ilwulwoon's head not shiwoon. Who is doubting the fact that shiwoon was really just barely 6months into training.
    Haveing acupunture points who are unnaturally large. (side effect common to expirienced/old murimin)
    And ofc the biggest amount of ki the murin ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNeomyr View Post
    Also if im not mistaken, but everyone in this manhwa have got ki. Also i thought, that my short assumption ki=life was clear cause of some situations in the manga, like the thing with the more ki channels got block the more unhealthy you become. So the logical point is, if the ki-center broken=all ki channels block=very bad health condition/death. I mean i could look for quotation through the manhwa but im to lazy.
    point 1 if you read the manga again common people dont have ki or something alike is said in the manhwa.
    point 2 ki is also a part of you're blood so if your blood channels are blocked ki also can't get there.
    point 3 after shiwoon has his ki center destroyed, kangsang says it wont affect daily life.

A KI center can be compared to haveing 1 lung removed you can live without it.
    Last edited by raoulgamer; 01-25-2013 at 12:48 PM.

Don't you think it is alittle strange? If Shioon really is using BOT, why is he still so "weak". If you compare it the other bot we have seen of 9AD it really isn't much.

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuki View Post
    Don't you think it is alittle strange? If Shioon really is using BOT, why is he still so "weak". If you compare it the other bot we have seen of 9AD it really isn't much.
    Maybe because 9AD is considered one of the best, if not the best, fighters... compared to Shioon who just started training and learn about the Murim. Just because you know the most powerful technique (BOT) doesn't mean you will become the strongest. You also need experience and strength to back it up.

Level One Otaku

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNeomyr View Post
    Hi
    Here the page you are looking for http://http://mangafox.me/manga/the_...s/c101/17.html This was also before he lost his temper.
    Are you kidding me ? This isn't Shioon talking, this is the doctor...
    Normal peoples, not in the murim, do not have ki, or not much, and still, they're alive and not all ill ??...

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuki View Post
    Are you really comparing the BOT of the best fighter of the murim with the bot of a, what, 16 years old teenager who's been learning Martial Arts for only a few months ?

I'll grant you a favor and not answer this question.
    Last edited by noricluf; 01-25-2013 at 05:56 PM.

Has a Few Faves

i think shioon is not really weak its just he is still learning martial arts what i mean he still learning is like he already some ideas and proper training from 9AD but he need to refine it so that he can use it very efficiently unlike all of his enemies they been practising those techinique for a long time so you can think whoa they are strong. but on the other hand Shioon have lots of potential to be a really good martial artist

N3wb

i sometime think of shioon has an immortal also because of the way he received his Ki; remember before he couldn't learn martial art because is Ki center was not retaining Ki. that was way 9 tails dragon girlfriend gave him the pills. from day one they said that the pill would kill anyone else who took it; even a master because of the purity of the Ki . the reason shioon survived was because of the configuration of is Ki center which was like a black hole so the Ki didn't destroy him no matter how mush he produced. the pill enabling is body to produce Ki continuously flowing trough is body without end. the more he get beating up the strong his Ki become his body and mind retaining the memory of the battle. i would be surprises if he ages because of how fast he heals even with is Ki center broken, much like a vampire he heals quickly. i think shioon will in a short time surpass his master attaining deity because he also possess strong spiritual presence almost divine

Level One Otaku

Quote Originally Posted by rushanebay View Post
    i sometime think of shioon has an immortal also because of the way he received his Ki; remember before he couldn't learn martial art because is Ki center was not retaining Ki. that was way 9 tails dragon girlfriend gave him the pills. from day one they said that the pill would kill anyone else who took it; even a master because of the purity of the Ki . the reason shioon survived was because of the configuration of is Ki center which was like a black hole so the Ki didn't destroy him no matter how mush he produced. the pill enabling is body to produce Ki continuously flowing trough is body without end. the more he get beating up the strong his Ki become his body and mind retaining the memory of the battle. i would be surprises if he ages because of how fast he heals even with is Ki center broken, much like a vampire he heals quickly. i think shioon will in a short time surpass his master attaining deity because he also possess strong spiritual presence almost divine
    And THAT theory, is based on thin air. They're so many mistakes and false thing that i'll only change one: Shioon survived when he took the pill because 9AD used and taught him the black heaven and earth technique.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast