Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: Naruto's Chakra conversion

  1. #1
    The Otaku Murderer jefv123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,977

    Default Naruto's Chakra conversion

    What does Naruto converting the Kyuubi's chakra to his own imply?? He has always used the kyuubis chakra but people around him always knew it wasnt his coz they could feel it. but this time he consciously 'converted' it into his own chakra.

    Now did he do this because:

    1. He needs to convert it to his own to be able to distribute it without the kyuubi taking control of his body.
    or
    2. Hes accumulating a massive amount of his own chakra for a ridiculous sage mode. Sage mode with the kyuubis chakra should literally double its strength coz more chakra = more natural energy.

    What do you guys think?? Because its the first time in the manga they've showed this happen with anyone.

  2. #2
    The Most Known ZKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Why would want to know that.... FL ...
    Posts
    741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jefv123 View Post
    What does Naruto converting the Kyuubi's chakra to his own imply?? He has always used the kyuubis chakra but people around him always knew it wasnt his coz they could feel it. but this time he consciously 'converted' it into his own chakra.

    Now did he do this because:

    1. He needs to convert it to his own to be able to distribute it without the kyuubi taking control of his body.
    or
    2. Hes accumulating a massive amount of his own chakra for a ridiculous sage mode. Sage mode with the kyuubis chakra should literally double its strength coz more chakra = more natural energy.

    What do you guys think?? Because its the first time in the manga they've showed this happen with anyone.

    I Naruto been Ass-pulling the Day he Took Kurama's chakra under control....Kishimoto just Dumped out all Logic with Naruto's KM

    this is all Naruto Needed was the Flash speed and Bijuu Dama and More cool Rasengans why he Messed up Naruto with Kurama's Power it makes you Missed the Old Nine-Tails the Berserk one that Kills all in the way friend or Foe I loved that.

    From Kurama we All expected something Great (Mostly a Fire Element added to Naruto's Techniques) and we got it with the Speed and the Hands coming out everywhere thats Logical




    The Only Character that Stayed Consistent is Sasuke with his Power-up's that Came at the Right time( Not when you already had one and got a New Move the very next Chapter like Naruto)

    Sasuke Power came through Growth and Pain and Hatred...Naruto's came through Kurama Illogically
    ALCHEMY'S FIRST LAW OF EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE

    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To Obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
    - Fullmetal Alchemist

  3. #3
    Oyakume Ninja SharinganFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karakura Town
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    The only problem, is that there's no logic in the chakra conversion in general.
    What makes it worse is that Naruto's suddenly random upgrade, randomly gave him that ability out of nowhere.
    Randomly. It's like at that moment, Kurama suddenly remembered he could do it.
    With Sasuke's powers, at least they made sense and it wasn't out of nowhere. *Sasuke, explain that hawk still....*
    Also, it shouldn't be possible to cloak non-hosts. When a host does it, it's because it's leaking out from the core of the source, the tailed beast.
    Signature and Avi made by SharinganFox(Me)

  4. #4
    Sarcastic Wisconsinite
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    This Land, WI
    Posts
    7,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZKING View Post
    I Naruto been Ass-pulling the Day he Took Kurama's chakra under control....Kishimoto just Dumped out all Logic with Naruto's KM
    Naruto didn't have total control over Kurama'a chakra in KM. He only got full control when Kurama agreed to work with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZKING View Post
    this is all Naruto Needed was the Flash speed and Bijuu Dama and More cool Rasengans why he Messed up Naruto with Kurama's Power it makes you Missed the Old Nine-Tails the Berserk one that Kills all in the way friend or Foe I loved that.
    That power didn't help Naruto with the 3rd Raikage, he had to use strategy to beat him, or did you not read the war?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZKING View Post
    The Only Character that Stayed Consistent is Sasuke with his Power-up's that Came at the Right time( Not when you already had one and got a New Move the very next Chapter like Naruto)

    You're full of crap, you know that? Naruto had to work for his power ups, which usually took up almost entire arcs, and even then he wasn't perfect at using them. The only moves Sasuke worked hard to get were his basic Sharingan skills and Raiton moves. After that, Kishi gave him power ups in every chapter, from MS to the hawk summon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZKING View Post
    Sasuke Power came through Growth and Pain and Hatred...Naruto's came through Kurama Illogically
    -__-...how is gaining power through hatred logical, and power gained from earning the trust of a biju illogical?
    First battle with trolls, armed with this masterpiece by Vodka. Worth it.

  5. #5
    Insert Title Here
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SharinganFox View Post
    The only problem, is that there's no logic in the chakra conversion in general.
    What makes it worse is that Naruto's suddenly random upgrade, randomly gave him that ability out of nowhere.
    Randomly. It's like at that moment, Kurama suddenly remembered he could do it.
    With Sasuke's powers, at least they made sense and it wasn't out of nowhere. *Sasuke, explain that hawk still....*
    Also, it shouldn't be possible to cloak non-hosts. When a host does it, it's because it's leaking out from the core of the source, the tailed beast.
    Kurama mentioned awhile back that Naruto would able to do it soon. Back when Kurama gave chakra to Kakashi. It's not random and it didn't just come out of nowhere.

    And yeah, screaming so your Susanoo can be upgraded makes perfect sense.

  6. #6
    Oyakume Ninja SharinganFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karakura Town
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illusive Frame View Post
    Kurama mentioned awhile back that Naruto would able to do it soon. Back when Kurama gave chakra to Kakashi. It's not random and it didn't just come out of nowhere.

    And yeah, screaming so your Susanoo can be upgraded makes perfect sense.
    Well... that's kinda too soon? Well what I mean by random is when Kurama mentioned he could then transfer which probably would have been more helpful before that moment but, eh. But if you were talking about that i'd have to check. As for the Kurama cloak, I always assumed that was because it came from the source, the tailed beast itself.

    Fair point fellow mf member. Sounds like kishi dipped into Dragonball Z once again.
    Signature and Avi made by SharinganFox(Me)

  7. #7
    The Most Known ZKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Why would want to know that.... FL ...
    Posts
    741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTeaIsGood2 View Post
    Naruto didn't have total control over Kurama'a chakra in KM. He only got full control when Kurama agreed to work with him.
    First off It sounds like I'm Bashing Naruto but I'm Not I like him too second to Sasuke for me....
    Now back to you: Your Point went off topic when he got the Power they kept giving him more New move instead of Molding Old One making the more Powerful

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTeaIsGood2 View Post
    That power didn't help Naruto with the 3rd Raikage, he had to use strategy to beat him, or did you not read the war?
    Thats were SM comes in at The only Mode With Logic and Understanding



    Quote Originally Posted by TheTeaIsGood2 View Post
    You're full of crap, you know that? Naruto had to work for his power ups, which usually took up almost entire arcs, and even then he wasn't perfect at using them. The only moves Sasuke worked hard to get were his basic Sharingan skills and Raiton moves. After that, Kishi gave him power ups in every chapter, from MS to the hawk summon.
    Sorry You Feel that Way Most People Do too...when you add Logic to their Fav Character they begin to Bash...again All I'm Saying is Sasuke Power up's were within Logic because of his Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTeaIsGood2 View Post
    -__-...how is gaining power through hatred logical, and power gained from earning the trust of a biju illogical?
    First battle with trolls, armed with this masterpiece by Vodka. Worth it.
    I didnt really Mean it that way...If It makes you Feel Better All Uchiha Characters Gain Power through Hatred,and Pain which should be the Correct Statement so Sorry thanks for Correcting Me there

    And My Point About Naruto Was that His KM and Powers's With it is Beginning to become Illogical... Not Saying the way he Got it was Wrong,that fits his Character Good Guy right ? It how the Expand from that point all we see now is Pulls

    Come On Chakra Conversion to Non-Host....that Kurama Special Power....That's A Demon's Special Power Get Real....Where is the Hell Fire...and Killing Justus from Kurama....Just Saying We got what we Expected but Way Too Much

    The Flash Type Speed was Great, and The Manipulating Arms plus Bijuu Dama was Great And nice too but Dont Go Over Board And Kill All Logic
    ALCHEMY'S FIRST LAW OF EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE

    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To Obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
    - Fullmetal Alchemist

  8. #8
    Insert Title Here
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SharinganFox View Post
    Well... that's kinda too soon? Well what I mean by random is when Kurama mentioned he could then transfer which probably would have been more helpful before that moment but, eh. But if you were talking about that i'd have to check. As for the Kurama cloak, I always assumed that was because it came from the source, the tailed beast itself.
    I still don't completely understand it myself lol

    Fair point fellow mf member. Sounds like kishi dipped into Dragonball Z once again.
    Wouldn't be the first time he's done that. xD

  9. #9
    Oyakume Ninja SharinganFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karakura Town
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illusive Frame View Post
    I still don't completely understand it myself lol
    That's my primary target for Kishi to explain. It's kind of like, Goku can turn chi-chi into a super saiyajin if he tranfers his ki to her whilst being in a SSJ state. It was probably explained, or he will explain it, maybe, but for now that's what I'm going with xD.

    Wouldn't be the first time he's done that. xD
    It's like Dragonball Z... Ninja style.
    Signature and Avi made by SharinganFox(Me)

  10. #10
    The Most Known ZKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Why would want to know that.... FL ...
    Posts
    741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SharinganFox View Post
    That's my primary target for Kishi to explain. It's kind of like, Goku can turn chi-chi into a super saiyajin if he tranfers his ki to her whilst being in a SSJ state. It was probably explained, or he will explain it, maybe, but for now that's what I'm going with xD.

    It's like Dragonball Z... Ninja style.


    Naruto Ball Z...lets Agree that that was Kishimoto first Idea title of the Manga...before Akira came and Slap him
    ALCHEMY'S FIRST LAW OF EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE

    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To Obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
    - Fullmetal Alchemist

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •