Thread: S/M couple ?

One of The Followers

Default S/M couple ?

It's seems Usui and Misaki like to exchange S/M roles, like switching. Don't you feel ?

They're really in it and enjoy so much each as their own way

I definitely agree.
    Whilst Usui is quite obviously the dominant partner in the relationship (),
    Misaki can also do that now and then. I really like it, too. It kind of shocks Usui haha

Lightbulb

LOL! I haven't seen such an interesting thread in the KwMS forums in a while.

S/M has been a recurring theme or gag in the manga and it's pretty lighthearted stuff. It's not a conscious move that they switch into S/M roles, it's just Usui's way of teasing her by bringing up such a titillating subject (for example in Chapter 1 & 4). I feel that Misaki is essentially an S though in her relationship with Usui, he's the dominant one. But sometimes when Misaki takes the lead, it's really moe~! But basically, their's is not an S/M relationship.

One of The Followers

It's not only the fact they're acting around accordingly to that exchange, but this is their true nature : two S characters aiming for each other, even if before sight you would think couple like this can't work. I mean it's original, not every mangas show couple like that. More S/M or even M/M but S/S... it's my first of that kind