Thread: Translation ERROR or Difference in Scanner Group ?? promote this to have a better one

N3wb

Default Translation ERROR or Difference in Scanner Group ?? promote this to have a better one

have you all noticed, that when you read difference scanlation, we will have diffrent meaning and the stories become somehow just so ......

for example, the lone wolf has noticed, in chapter 102, that shioon is using the black origin treshold. that is why he is grinned so happily. And remember the sound tik, tik, tik, tik and WOOOOSSHHH... when shion starting his black origin treshold techniques, as the ki spreading and becoming so strong flowing and showing dark aura? so as making the lone wolf figuring confusedly about gossips on shion ki center broken? Aura and Pressure is different. the picture shows a very dark aura glowing around shion. it is not pressure. it is strong dark aura created by shion dark ki...

Yet our translator used in mangafox says differently.

so, we have 3 to 5 translation-and-scan group, yet only few maintain its standard.

Because of that, i keep on reading NW in many scanlators page before feeling content.

GOOOSSHHHH.... i hope those scanlators read this forum and do some improvement. yes, quick posting is really, really nice. but giving more 30 minutes thought on choosing the right words for translation, will be VERY, VERY much appreciated.

What you all guys think ???

I agree with this, just a shame that Ateam does not want it's scans hosted anymore.

N3wb

yeah... however, we have to respect A Team decision, since it was the manhwa author request that they want to follow.
    yet, it was many times when mangafox still publish a team works, since they put what is first to upload. My saying, when starting this thread, was to ask other scanlators to put more effort on translation quality...
    hope they read this eventually....

Quote Originally Posted by kamso View Post
    have you all noticed, that when you read difference scanlation, we will have diffrent meaning and the stories become somehow just so ......

for example, the lone wolf has noticed, in chapter 102, that shioon is using the black origin treshold. that is why he is grinned so happily. And remember the sound tik, tik, tik, tik and WOOOOSSHHH... when shion starting his black origin treshold techniques, as the ki spreading and becoming so strong flowing and showing dark aura? so as making the lone wolf figuring confusedly about gossips on shion ki center broken? Aura and Pressure is different. the picture shows a very dark aura glowing around shion. it is not pressure. it is strong dark aura created by shion dark ki...

Yet our translator used in mangafox says differently.

so, we have 3 to 5 translation-and-scan group, yet only few maintain its standard.

Because of that, i keep on reading NW in many scanlators page before feeling content.

GOOOSSHHHH.... i hope those scanlators read this forum and do some improvement. yes, quick posting is really, really nice. but giving more 30 minutes thought on choosing the right words for translation, will be VERY, VERY much appreciated.

What you all guys think ???
    I think we should all feel lucky there are translation groups to begin with. But like everyone that likes to whine about the smallest details I would simply advise you not to read from the group you dislike, problem solved? It's not going to benefit anyone if you really stop to think about it.

For example you compare Pizza Hut pizza and Dominos pizza and you complain that the other adds more cheese on their topping than the other. Solution? Pick the store you like eating from and eat there.

As for the standards each vary but overall I'm content with the amount of efforts they put into their work. Sure you might get one or two different translations and sometimes a word might be translated differently than another group, deal with it. People are individuals you can't expect them to operate like a calculator where you punch in numbers and returns the same value. Scanlation groups in general provide their efforts not for people like you to whine about their work but for people to be able to read and appreciate manga they would otherwise never think twice about picking up because it's in another language. Like it's all common courtesy and I'm sure all scanlation groups will be
    Quote Originally Posted by You
    VERY, VERY much appreciated.
    if you just appreciated the work for what its worth. If you can't then I highly suggest you stick with one group that satisfy you the most and don't bother reading any other groups. Show some loyalty and don't bother checking in for any spoilers or lesser quality scans since you apparently can't feel satisfaction from it.

tl:dr?
    Don't read other scan groups period. Problem solved.