View Poll Results: Do Naruto Need Kurama or is Just Fine With SM

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes: Needs Kurama, will get Own By the Kage leveled Opponents he fighting Now

48 68.57%
  • No: SM was Enough...All he needed was to Master it

26 37.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Naruto's SM enough ?

Default Is Naruto's SM enough ?

Naruto's Sage Mode is a thing of Beauty for Many Reasons

1: It was his own Power which force him to make his Own Justu Rasenshirken
    2: It Perks are so Damaging to I mean look at this

He took on...Nagato/Pein 1 on 6 (WOW) and The 3rd Raikage which was a Edo in SM (Possible the Strongest Edo beside Itachi and Madara)

Naruto with Out Kurama Will Basically Make No Difference (Cause if you look at it Pein Was the Strongest Member when he was Alive) and Naruto Thrashed Him in SM

Naruto with Kurama: Not using any of his Powers at All only Kurama Given Perks,its makes Naruto seem he is Pulling Justus out the Blue. The Speed is Great in All I like that but its not his.

(That Fist Bump was only for Jinchrikiis, But I Guess Its Kurama's Special Move at least tell us Kishi)

Naruto With SM: He Fighting Skills Seen More Refined and Better, Made him Create his own unique Rasengan, and Much more, example.... the Speed was still there but No Flash,(But Naruto Could have inherent that if he Trained Hard Enough)

It also Made us Wanting to see Kurama go Berserk and Kill Everything Around it

But Naruto Took Control of Kurama to Be Able to Beat Sasuke

- So Can he Do it With Only SM or he really need Kurama

......Your thoughts.....
    ALCHEMY'S FIRST LAW OF EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To Obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
    - Fullmetal Alchemist

Queen In The North. TheDasilva1's Avatar

While I do agree with you and I like SM more than KM (not BM, for some weird reason) and it's more versatile and add strategy to Naruto's fighting style with a wide number of jutsus (he should learn more Fuuton).

No, he can't do it without Kurama. Right now, Naruto's enemies (Sasuke, Obito, Madara and the Juubi) are way too strong to be only matched by SM, he seriously needs Kurama right now or else, he'd die.

And lol at saying 3rd Raikage being stronger than Edo Nagato.

Banned

he had mastered senjutsu already so clearly it wasn't enough. if he wants to solo the entire war himself he needs kurama.

i say it is enough but im probably bias. still if he developed it enough so he could stay in longer and use more clones then itd be the shit. sage mode made him strong enough to beat pain and pains probably above kage level

I think KM was way too much of an upgrade for Naruto to receive. I mean it's great it can combat with tougher opponents, but it feels like it's too powerful. This is just my interpretation, but with KM/BM he's just too powerful that it's not balanced with other's abilities. What happened? The juubi had to be released in order to be stronger, which means Naruto is going to get something that's even stronger.
    With SM he used more strategies in his battle and they weren't as destructive and weird looking as KM. Maybe, instead of KM, he should have merged his SM with Kurama's chakra like what almost happened when he met up with Nagato. If he learned to do that, it would be ten folds better than KM/BM in concept and still be evenly matched for his opponents.
    Signature and Avi made by SharinganFox(Me)

He doesn't stand a chance without Kurama with him, this has already been debated many times in the past, it has already been shown many times during the Manga. Why, once again, why are you asking the obvious ?

Made by the Best GFXer [Shadow]

I'm not an ass who uses their sig to spite peoples' beliefs, religious or not. If you aren't post this in your sig.

Uchiha Sasuke [Avenger] MyNameIsUsername's Avatar

If Naruto only had Sage mode then he wouldn't have gotten very far as he has shown in the Manga. Naruto will need more practice with Sage Mode if that's all he needs.

Naruto vs. the Raikage is a good example: Lets say that Naruto was facing the Raikage in Sage Mode...Would he have been able to dodge his attacks without the Kyuubi's Chakra??? No!!

Naruto's main power in this War right now is BM. If Naruto only had Sage Mode to rely on then Kishi would probably spend more time building up his Sage jutsu instead of introducing a brand new power.
    Last edited by MyNameIsUsername; 01-20-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Posting Phantom

Quote Originally Posted by citrix View Post
    he had mastered senjutsu already so clearly it wasn't enough. if he wants to solo the entire war himself he needs kurama.
    Nope, master it means using it for all the time he wants. (and, war apart, I believe that would be enought for any opponent apart from edo madara. If not, watch kabuto)

Sm Naruto took on 5 of the peins, when Deva came in he trashed Naruto (until Kurama interfered). BeastKage was the 6th strongest Edo. After Madara, Nagato, Mu, TrollKage and Itachi. Km is stronger then Sm, BM is FAR stroger then Sm, yet Even BM falls a lot short to Madara.

Cred's to .Eins

Quote Originally Posted by -LIMITLESS- View Post
    Sm Naruto took on 5 of the peins, when Deva came in he trashed Naruto (until Kurama interfered). BeastKage was the 6th strongest Edo. After Madara, Nagato, Mu, TrollKage and Itachi. Km is stronger then Sm, BM is FAR stroger then Sm, yet Even BM falls a lot short to Madara.
    calls for another mode, eh?
    Signature and Avi made by SharinganFox(Me)

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast