Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sharingan Perks.....Too Hax to understand why they not using it right !!!

Question Sharingan Perks.....Too Hax to understand why they not using it right !!!

-Ok We All Know the Sharingan Perks....Like Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu, copying Justus,and Taijustu, but this is its Biggest Perk....Which was use against Kurama Many Times Mind Control

Obito even Showed that against Many Tailed-Beast at One Time with Only a 3-tomoe sharingan.

Now Hear Where Plot Armor Comes in at: Naruto and the Kurama Switch bodies more than once Now Between The Obito fight and when Madara came into the Mix...plus Bee did too with Hachibee

My Guess if they (Obito or Madara) use the Same Mind Control Move like they did to all the tailed Beast in the Past
    wouldnt the Fight Be Over Now...I mean: 1-Killer Bee Would Be Dead By Now we Seen What Sasuke did to Him
    2-Kurama and Hachibee Should be under the Influence of their Genjustu
    3-The Story is not Using all of the Sharingan Powers to full extent

Now with that Said We Know the Sharingan Is Capable of putting Even Tailed-Beast under Genjustu its also know that With Kushina and Obito in the Past it Can be Place on the inside of a Host to

Cause Obito did use the Genjustu to restrain Kurama in the First Place....then Setting him Free to attack Konaha.

I think its Plot Armor Because Logically...Nothing Should be able to Beat the Sharingan if Use by the Right Person like Obito and Madara or Sasuke

........Your Thought..........
    Last edited by ZKING; 01-19-2013 at 06:28 PM.
    ALCHEMY'S FIRST LAW OF EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To Obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
    - Fullmetal Alchemist

Starting the Path to Legendary тιмє gυαя∂ιαη's Avatar

HAHAHAHA!!! SO TRUE! xDD why the hell aren't they using that same jutsu at least on B?

Regardless of how strong is Kyubi, he/it was Madara's pet, Hachibi is even weaker, but I'm not sure any MS can unleash Tskuyomio.

Emperor Time|Amaterasu ~Jellal~'s Avatar

I think so and Yes I love Sharingan! it shall be one of my treasures!
    Well Sharingan is too OP even in base form and think about it, not having side effects, its reality warping abilities has chances of being stronger.
    Set by Labrador
    Revenge is our sanity, it only makes our hatred bearable and it's what makes us human. We are Avengers, Emperor Time and Sharingan side by side, setting thy chain of judgement ablaze with black flames.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotaru~ View Post
    HAHAHAHA!!! SO TRUE! xDD why the hell aren't they using that same jutsu at least on B?

Regardless of how strong is Kyubi, he/it was Madara's pet, Hachibi is even weaker, but I'm not sure any MS can unleash Tskuyomio.

Plot Armor is Keeping Naruto and the Others Alive....Plus I think Itachi use Tskuyomi with MS or is he the only that had that justu

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To Obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
    - Fullmetal Alchemist

No rest. No mercy. No matter what. DeistisaBeast's Avatar

I don't think you understand how genjutsu works. Even if Madara or Obito cast genjutsu on Hachibi or Kyuubi, Naruto and Bee could easily dispel it by disrupting the chakra flow. It works both ways. The reason the Edo hosts couldn't was because they were being controlled.

Banned

WEll you can't control a tailbeast that is a host unless your chakra is higher than the tailbeast I guess because Tobi was able to control Yagura but had to wait ti Kushina was having a baby.

I wouldn't call it plot armor they just aren't as intelligent as Characters like Lelouch, Kira/L

Don't forget, Sasuke himself has shown to suppress the tailed beasts chakra within it's host. He's done when he fought against Naruto during the Sasuke Retrieval arc.
    But the reason is because Kishi doesn't want them to use logic.
    @.Izaya Wasn't that because that was when the seal was weakening? At that time his plan was to rip it out of her easily because of the seal weakening due to her giving birth.
    Signature and Avi made by SharinganFox(Me)

Banned

^Yup what I'am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by .Izaya View Post
    WEll you can't control a tailbeast that is a host unless your chakra is higher than the tailbeast I guess because Tobi was able to control Yagura but had to wait ti Kushina was having a baby.

I wouldn't call it plot armor they just aren't as intelligent as Characters like Lelouch, Kira/L

Not really it was apart of his Plan...the Seal was at its weakest so it was the Best time to take it
    Why would he try and take it on a Regular Day....I think he dont want to fight Hiruzen,Minato and Kunisha all at Once

- Fullmetal Alchemist

Does not shit gold. TheDasilva1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SharinganFox View Post
    Don't forget, Sasuke himself has shown to suppress the tailed beasts chakra within it's host. He's done when he fought against Naruto during the Sasuke Retrieval arc.
    But the reason is because Kishi doesn't want them to use logic.
    @.Izaya Wasn't that because that was when the seal was weakening? At that time his plan was to rip it out of her easily because of the seal weakening due to her giving birth.
    Naruto was also trying to suppress Kurama's influence and he was not being hostile towards Sasuke at that point, if someone like Madara tried to do that, he'd certainly try to stop him.
    "When your enemies defy you, you must serve them steel and fire. When they go to their knees, however, you must help them back to their feet. Elsewise no man will ever bend the knee to you. And any man who must say ‘I am the king’ is no true king at all. Aerys never understood that, but you will. When I’ve won your war for you, we will restore the king’s peace and the king’s justice".

-Lord Tywin Lannister.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast