Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Sasuke Possibly become a Jinchurikii ????

Default Will Sasuke Possibly become a Jinchurikii ????

I Rememeber Obito Saying He Might Make Sasuke Become a jinchurikii. Cause it seems Obito has no interest in becoming one, And Madara Can't cause he's a Zombie

.....So it got me thinking well Sasuke is the Only bad Guy left to become The Jubii's Host

....Your thoughts.....
    ALCHEMY'S FIRST LAW OF EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To Obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
    - Fullmetal Alchemist

too many hax for my man Sasuke already

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Nukem View Post
    too many hax for my man Sasuke already
    I wonder if that would put him on a Scale even to Naruto Then......LOL
    ALCHEMY'S FIRST LAW OF EQUIVALENT EXCHANGE

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To Obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
    - Fullmetal Alchemist

No Sasuke will not become a jinchuriki.

Banned

Nope I don't see it happening.

If I recall correctly, he said he was going synch him up with the Gedo Mazo or something like that. Though considering what's happened with that, I think it's a bit too late for that.

Anyhoo, Sasuke will not become a jinchuriki, that chakra overflow will destroy his body. Also, it will drastically change him and how he fight which can be a pain to do so, so yea no.
    Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy XV is released in NA
    Started on June 16th, 2009

Which will come out first: the next chapter of Berserk or this game?

Totally abandonned

All that I can see is just a yellow lemon tree

Meh Sasuke is a good boy, not a bad guy
    I doubt it'd happen, I don't think he'd want to anyway.
    Set by Mink, sharing with little sis' <3

-----------------------------

Join Halloween events in the ...
    Hallows in Pink Street !

Trick or Treat ~ Scavenger Hunt !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ZKING View Post
    So it got me thinking well Sasuke is the Only bad Guy left to become The Jubii's Host
    1) You forget what's essential to being a jinchuuriki (reread what Killer Bee have said about that to Raikage). Sasuke would be unable to control the bijuu.

2) Sasuke's power is doujutsu. I don't see it changing anytime soon.

3) Madara can become a jinchuuriki, he only needs to be revived first by Obito's Rinne Tensei. And making Sasuke a jinchuuriki would be really risky for Obito since Sasuke was never fully on Obito's side.

It's possible that Obito will die after using Rinne Tensei, Madara will become Juubi's jinchuuriki but Juubi will go berserk (since Madara is nothing like Naruto or Killer Bee so he's unable to control the bijuu) and then Madara will also die. The only thing left for SA will be dealing with the Juubi.

EMS is hax enough.

i have been thinking the same thing to

becaus according to the third databook the kyuubi is the only one that knows the truth about the uchiha clan and naruto and probally everything also,i want be surprised if he's the man that knows everything and right now naruto and the kyuubi are like best friends so i am not getting it why the kyuubi is not saying anything to naruto,so either the yang part forgot all or just doesn't want to share it

so i think the yin part has to do with this i think the yin part is the man/thing that knows everything,and since they are going to konoha i think my theory will be correct to,and yes i know the yin side is sealed inside the death reaper but knowing orochimaru i want be surprised if he can somehow go to the realm and retrieve the other part of the kyuubi which sasuke is going to seal inside him and become a jinchuriki also and while at it find out the truth to,as we know sasuke is evil so him getting well with the yin part is probally not that hard and not to forget he also have EMS which should benefit him probally in controlling/suppressing the other side of the kyuubi

becaus after the latest chapter naruto has gotten another OP powerup again and yes i am talking about the kyuubi chakra give away

becaus right now he can easily make alot of different kind of clones in different modes

sage mode
    kyuubi mode
    bijou mode
    sage mode clones with the kyuubi chakra got this from the latest chapter

facing this 4 forms already is hard but heck he can even make more,so sasuke getting to be a jinchuriki is possible

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast