Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Sasuke get a power-up and does he have perfect Susanoo?

◥◥Keep looking forward◤◤ �Tatsumaru Raito�'s Avatar

Default Will Sasuke get a power-up and does he have perfect Susanoo?

Will he get a power-up or does he have perfect Susanoo?

For some reason I'm not interested in Sasuke vs Naruto, it seems more important to save the world than have their rivalry fight, it's pointless.

Other thing is could the man who knows all be the Six Path Sage? if it is why does the Emo kid get to meet him first, if it is the Sage. Or it might be one of the Sages kid.

I could care less what Naruto promised sasuke about both of them dying that's complete BS, why because he promised everyone else hes going to bring peace and save the world from Madara.

What other purpose does Sasuke have in this manga it's obvious hes not going to come home, and they wouldn't let him come back anyway or he would be in prison. Sasuke was right when he said even if he came back what would be there for him.

My guess is another power up, Just like Naruto is beginning to have better control of the kyuubi, there may be a possible way
    Sasuke may want Orochimaru to create yet another curse mark on him so he can have his curse mark form again or finding a way to control it idk? All answers are within that scroll, hopefully soon well see what it may contain.

Banned

Well we don't what's his other power that comes with EMS so we can't say but it seems like he's up to something with the man who knows everything stuff.

A Walking Encyclopedia with Thread stopping Powers True Kage's Avatar

the Problem people tend to have, is believing that new eyes immedeatly grant all of its Jutsus at a full scale.

Madara had decades to bring his Susanoo to the Level we saw it. Sasuke just got them. So i think it will take a while to step up his Game to surpass Madara....

Sasukes Susanoo got way stronger indeed, but its far from Perfect
    No matter how i try Mangafox wont let me upload anny pic as a sig. Neather from the net nor from my own Harddrive. FU
    ~Fear Me~

IF I DID NOT ASK FOR SOMETHING, PLEASE DONT EXPLAIN STUFF TO ME,
    CAUSE I PROBABLY KNOW IT ALREADDY

Quote Originally Posted by True Kage View Post
    the Problem people tend to have, is believing that new eyes immedeatly grant all of its Jutsus at a full scale.

Madara had decades to bring his Susanoo to the Level we saw it. Sasuke just got them. So i think it will take a while to step up his Game to surpass Madara....

Sasukes Susanoo got way stronger indeed, but its far from Perfect
    "Genius" like Sasuke doesn't need time to become strong, just how Kishi's logic works. Plug in new eyes and bamf, he can use Susano'o as he please without exhausting himself. I won't be surprise if he pull out PS without much effort.

Scarlet Eyes | Sharingan Uchihagaeshi's Avatar

No power up here, just new techniques which haven't been shown before, which either come out of nowhere or have been trained off-screen. He doesn't train much, but in order to cope with Naruto's godly speed + Kyuubi Chakra Cloak mode, he will get Perfect Susano'o most likely. I can sense a page of Sasuke in his gigantic PS vs Naruto on his KM v2.0 is coming
    Set by Labrador

Revenge is our sanity, it only makes our hatred bearable and it's what makes us human. We are avengers, Emperor Time and Sharingan side by side, setting thy chain of judgement ablaze with black flames.

perfect one?no...juz normal..or i thnk he will get it since he the second one who got EMS..so..yes..he will have pefect S..
    im watching~

Yemon 'Guarding the gate' Yemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wanh View Post
    perfect one?no...juz normal..or i thnk he will get it since he the second one who got EMS..so..yes..he will have pefect S..
    Power-ups maybe, it depends on how much stronger Naruto is gonna get.
    They will be on the same level when they fight, that's certain.

Perfect Susano'o? Ofcourse, that's the only reason Madara showed it.
    Sasuke has Perfect Susano'o, or he will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yemon View Post
    Power-ups maybe, it depends on how much stronger Naruto is gonna get.
    They will be on the same level when they fight, that's certain.

Perfect Susano'o? Ofcourse, that's the only reason Madara showed it.
    Sasuke has Perfect Susano'o, or he will get it.
    im pretty sure..he need sth big to withstand..
    im watching~

Doesent have PS yet, his unstabalized last form susanooo looks exactly like Madara only the size of Madaras is quiet a bit bigger, so I think if he were to stabalize his Ps it woulde be Mini-sized Madras PS with somesort of diffrent power-up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast