Thread: Gin and Shiho (Haibara) Relationship

Default Gin and Shiho (Haibara) Relationship

Gin and Shiho (Haibara) Relationship?

1.Want to kill her so eagerly
    2.Thinking of Shiho naked
    ... ....

your point?

Well yea...

Gin probably gets off from murder and the thought of murdering. He seemed pretty happy when he was torturing her during the first time she returned to her adult form.

Also, if Ai had the chance to kill Gin, do you think she would take it? You know for revenge for Akemi and etc.

i think she will kill him , IF she had the chance.

I'M AN OTA- OTA- OTAKULOID ♪ webtoonlover's Avatar

Aoyama Gosho(the mangaka) sensei said their relationship's gonna be revealed in next year's Conan vs. Black organization ark..
    Personally, i think Sherry(Miyano Shiho) and Gin have ambivalent relationship-- i think they loved each other(and still have that feeling) but Gin felt betrayed as Miyano sisters tried to get out of the organization... and therefore their love-hate feelings turned into very s&m-like feelings..? (it's weird to call it s&m but if Gin does love her, since shooting, locking her up, killing and/or torturing her would thrill him... (-..- ;; ) And Sherry tries to kill Gin(i guess) but she's scared of Gin.. in a weird feelings... this sounds like an s&m : p)

I think Haibara wouldn't be able to kill Gin.. at least for another ten years

It's kinda sad every single relationship she has with a guy was one she had no say in.

She grew up living under Gin, and knew no other. Apparently, the children of her childhood were either racist or possibly fearful of the criminal connections she had. The fact she had no parents or toys as a child also put her under the poverty line. The organization providing only the necessities to nurture the talents they found useful in her. (The opposite of what Hakuba had, he's also mixed race, but his family held power, money and esteem) Love to see a crossover where Conan/Shinichi hatches a plan that involves Haibara tricking Hakuba into thinking he has an imouto (little sister), possibly to steal intel that he's keeping to himself.

In her shrunken body, she is forced to confide in Conan who's in the same situation. The only one around her age that she can talk to openly. On that looks past her criminal past.......for the time being.

Then there's the Detective Boys, all 11 years younger than her who is ignorant to her shrunken state. Completely unaware of her situation. Never being able to understand her and possibly shun her if they find the truth.

One of The Followers

Quote Originally Posted by someone123 View Post
    Gin and Shiho (Haibara) Relationship?

1.Want to kill her so eagerly
    2.Thinking of Shiho naked
    ... ....
    hate to say this but its confirmed that they've had a relationship before.. and yes it's a sexual relationship..
    shiho is not vergin but who cares she's still beautiful...

Quote Originally Posted by webtoonlover View Post
    Aoyama Gosho(the mangaka) sensei said their relationship's gonna be revealed in next year's Conan vs. Black organization ark..
    Really? That's good news .

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by webtoonlover View Post
    By next year do you mean 2014 because I cannot wait that long.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast