Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Neji was right...

Default Neji was right...

His whole bit about having to be born unique in order to be the best. He was right. When Naruto won against him it was a huge deal because everyone thought he was ordinary but no one knew he had Kurama on his side (kinda).

Don't get me wrong it was in Neji's best interest to be beat by Naruto but his whole perception change was based on false pretense.

Thoughts???

You're not entirely wrong on this one...

Made by the Best GFXer [Shadow]

I'm not an ass who uses their sig to spite peoples' beliefs, religious or not. If you aren't post this in your sig.

Pretty much...
    Imagine the battle if Naruto didn't have Kurama's chakra.
    Signature and Avi made by SharinganFox(Me)

Scarlet Eyes | Sharingan Uchihagaeshi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by killerchaos08 View Post
    His whole bit about having to be born unique in order to be the best. He was right. When Naruto won against him it was a huge deal because everyone thought he was ordinary but no one knew he had Kurama on his side (kinda).

Don't get me wrong it was in Neji's best interest to be beat by Naruto but his whole perception change was based on false pretense.

Thoughts???
    Kurama gave Naruto lot of trouble in being a ninja, so let's take that miraculous moment as a compensation. Otherwise Naruto would still win against Neji due to his massive stamina, talent from Minato, and last but not least plot armor
    Set by Labrador

Revenge is our sanity, it only makes our hatred bearable and it's what makes us human. We are avengers, Emperor Time and Sharingan side by side, setting thy chain of judgement ablaze with black flames.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchihagaeshi View Post
    Kurama gave Naruto lot of trouble in being a ninja, so let's take that miraculous moment as a compensation. Otherwise Naruto would still win against Neji due to his massive stamina, talent from Minato, and last but not least plot armor
    Hmm, he didn't have talent at that point. Once Neji sealed his chakra he had to use Kurama's to break out and win the battle.

"I'm not a pervert... I'm a super pervert!" Gerbilftw's Avatar

I wouldn't disagree that Naruto would've lost against him, without the extra chakra... But what about the Pein-arc? Doubt Neji would've been able to take down one of them (at least not two)... yet, Naruto took down all except one, and he didn't rely on the Nine-Tails until the very end (and even then, he finished the fight without it).

And something also tells me that Rock Lee, in the future, will become one of the strongest ninjas... And he's no prodigy whatsoever.

yeah he was right. still a sucker for the way he went out though.

Plot armor isn't a factor in non life or death fights. Naruto could have easily lost and the story wound , largely, unaffected.

True Naruto can take a punch but with all his chakra sealed up he was left with taijutsu only- and he was no where near a proficient as Neji.

Talent from Minato? Minato hasn't taught him anything.

Naruto without Kurama<Neji. remember this is BEFORE Naruto went through training.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbilftw View Post
    I wouldn't disagree that Naruto would've lost against him, without the extra chakra... But what about the Pein-arc? Doubt Neji would've been able to take down one of them (at least not two)... yet, Naruto took down all except one, and he didn't rely on the Nine-Tails until the very end (and even then, he finished the fight without it).

And something also tells me that Rock Lee, in the future, will become one of the strongest ninjas... And he's no prodigy whatsoever.

Neji is a one card kinda guy. During pain arc Naruto was all kinds of powered up. Decent control over Kurama's chakra, sage mode, rasi-everything, not to mention the increase in size and control over his own chakra.

No way neji could take a pain but pit him against a "normal" lvl ninja and he takes it.

Rock lee? naaahhhh lol. hes a nice guy but if anything he'll just be a decent power jonin.
    Last edited by Inverz; 01-16-2013 at 04:00 PM.

N3wb

agree with this. in the early story told how naruto's life was troubled because of nine tails. he used to eat noodles all the time and spoiled milk. didnt get any friends and so on which brings his progress as a person to his mind and body stalled. if there is no nine tailes, i think naruto as having minato's talent and uzumaki chakra with proper family will be a great ninja like minato. like father like son. and i think kyubis chakra could compensate those all. dont u think?

Quote Originally Posted by SharinganFox View Post
    Hmm, he didn't have talent at that point. Once Neji sealed his chakra he had to use Kurama's to break out and win the battle.
    lets see neji with kyubi next time. i dont think he will be as naruto stands now

Quote Originally Posted by killerchaos08 View Post
    Plot armor isn't a factor in non life or death fights. Naruto could have easily lost and the story wound , largely, unaffected.

True Naruto can take a punch but with all his chakra sealed up he was left with taijutsu only- and he was no where near a proficient as Neji.

Talent from Minato? Minato hasn't taught him anything.

Naruto without Kurama<Neji. remember this is BEFORE Naruto went through training.
    talent is not taught from anybody. it is taught by God.

Quote Originally Posted by bouye View Post
    lets see neji with kyubi next time. i dont think he will be as naruto stands now
    Right, Naruto wasn't completely helpless at that point when neji sealed his chakra during the Chuunin Exams, and the former so didn't have to channel Kurama's chakra at all in order to win. My eyes obviously can't see pictures.
    What does he rely on? Making a ton of clones with kagebunshin and going all out. How's he able to make so much? The fact he has half of kurama's chakra inside of him.
    Had Naruto fought him w/o being a tailed beast host in general, I seriously doubt he'd have stood a chance.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast