Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: well,I was righ '-'

Default well,I was righ '-'

http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/22...0#post11068270

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion View Post
    shiwoon some times is just an idiot, trying to be "happy friend" with everyone --'
    it's better that he doesn't try to be a bad ass after someone important to him dies, like all the others mcs who were like him.
    looks like i was right --'
    Last edited by ColdFusion; 01-11-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Level One Otaku

Well... Ok ???
    Btw I don't understand the point of this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by noricluf View Post
    Well... Ok ???
    Btw I don't understand the point of this thread...
    it's just that in reallity this last chapter was cliche .

It isn't a Clinches. It's just understandable and Logic. If he wouldn't react like that he would be a pussy and When it comes to his Friends shioon defintly isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuki View Post
    It isn't a Clinches. It's just understandable and Logic. If he wouldn't react like that he would be a pussy and When it comes to his Friends shioon defintly isn't.
    no , it was cliche, and yes he is a pussy, trying be friends with idiots like chango shows that he is a pussy, and there is a lot of mcs who acted like this.

no , it was cliche, and yes he is a pussy, trying be friends with idiots like chango shows that he is a pussy, and there is a lot of mcs who acted like this.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compassion wiki is your friend since your heart is not (=.
    "You do not have the right to look down on me"

Seriously, don't touch a girl's face...

Really?

He doesn't want to be friends with him. Never said that, never implied that, by him or by anybody. He just doesn't want unnecessary death, including the dumbshit Changho who is obviously being used like the tool that he is. We might think that Changho isn't worth saving or at least sparing, but that's where Shioon is a better person than us. Which makes him a worthy person to follow, unless you're a murderous shit in which case you might as well join the SUC.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirly View Post
    He doesn't want to be friends with him. Never said that, never implied that, by him or by anybody. He just doesn't want unnecessary death, including the dumbshit Changho who is obviously being used like the tool that he is. We might think that Changho isn't worth saving or at least sparing, but that's where Shioon is a better person than us. Which makes him a worthy person to follow, unless you're a murderous shit in which case you might as well join the SUC.

man u re in too much shounen shit like naruto and one piece, stop being shounentard. Let's see the shiwoon way: let them kill the people u love and them u can kill em(that's really a good person to follow), my way: kill em before they do any shit.Aside of that suc people kill for no reason,killing shit bastards like chango is a lot different of that, stop saying useless things plz --'
    Last edited by ColdFusion; 01-12-2013 at 01:12 AM.

it's just that in reallity this last chapter was cliche .
    Just this last chapter? This manwha has huge amounts of cliches like most of other works. Scenes like "I will protect you!" or "moral victories" after being beaten to pulp but keeps getting up and oponent "credits" him like he won, or like in latest chapter sudden powerup. But cliche is a cliche for a reason. If u use it in moderation after building story in earlier chapters, its in full effect (like this last chapter). If there is powerup every 2 chapters, well, then it clearly sucks unless its gag. Author did a great job with last chap if u ask me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast