Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: concerning future and other works of sasuga kei (GE author and artist)

Default concerning future and other works of sasuga kei (GE author and artist)

Well, with the ending of GE that must mean Sasuga Kei is working on or already in the process of making another manga, right? Does anyone know or possess any information concerning her future works? Also, does the author have previous ones I can read? I only see GE on her repertoire.

One of The Followers

Considering two of the main characters ended up with their ex-spouses that were terrible to them....(Yuki was a great friend but a terrible GF). I don't want to see anything new from that author.

But the art was amazing, so if she sticks to being an illustrator then count me in.

Level One Otaku

Wow..........

Quote Originally Posted by Quirriff View Post
    Considering two of the main characters ended up with their ex-spouses that were terrible to them....(Yuki was a great friend but a terrible GF). I don't want to see anything new from that author.

But the art was amazing, so if she sticks to being an illustrator then count me in.
    I'll have to disagree with you not about Kurokawa Yuki and your idea about the character the storyline and everything personally i love them. Why i'm disagreeing is that i think that is Sasuga Kei can make another manga like this one i would read it even if i have to read 1000 chapters this time. I loved this manga the story i found it kinda realistic because if i was Utsumi Seiji i would have do exactly what he did (Maybe not exactly because he could have get Yuki since the beginning if he wasn't dumb) i don't know about you Guys but i think that Ge-Good Ending is trying to show us that no matter what the situation if its bad or anything you can still have a Good Ending

N3wb

I'd definitely read something new by this author, I did not mind him ending up with Kurokawa Yuki in the end, however my personal favorite character Iketani Shou's ending sort of pissed me off; which sort of put the damper on the whole "Good Ending" thing. I'd have preferred her ending up alone and having zero conclusion on her part rather than her ending up with that dude. The ending felt like it was really rushed and the whole part with Shou was sort of a cop-out to make a more "conclusive" ending. Meanwhile for her to end up with that guy is ridiculous, I mean; I can understand Utsumi's deal with continuing with Yuki since he really loved her and sacrificed a lot for her in order to realize that. Shou's ending was pretty much to sum it up "If someone is an utterly awful person in High School, they can still be redeemed and be worth your time if they stalk you for a while." It's like Utsumi got the good ending and Shou ended up with the ending Yuki would have gotten if Utsumi didn't go after her.
    It was just an awful ending but I did enjoy reading the manga for a good while.

really i want to read new from the author, hardly wait for it

N3wb

i would like to read something new from the author, but i don't want to see him become another seo kouji (i enjoy seo kouji's works but he can be a little repeating dramabitch at times)

N3wb

If she does decide to make a new manga, I wish she could go more in depth with the romance of the main couple. In GE, the main story revolved around the feelings between Yuki and Utsumi. If the author had put in another few more chapters on how they were able to overcome the obstacles they faced in the relationship (such as going to different universities, succeeding in their futures, etc.), then I think a lot of readers would be able to connect to how successful their relationship has really become. I still like the fact that they gave a successful ending with them having a child, but I feel sad to see it end without having to see what other obstacles they had to go through.

If the author creates a new manga, I hope she continues it past to where they just get together. I like the stories that have more of a definite ending with the main couple getting married or one of them proposing.

150 chapters for this? It's in now way believable. How exactly does Utsumi go from a guy who can't to girls to a Casanova?

More importantly @ chapter 42 he's indecisive? Really? He blew up at Kurokawa over his feeling for her but now he's indecisive? It makes no sense. It does not follow the character's behavior. Based on his previous actions he should be completely focused on Kurokawa but he's not. Major plot hole.

Nozoki Ana is 100 times better. Unbalance X Unbalance is a 100 times better.

Rather poor romance story. Too long, pedantic and unrealistic character actions.

If it isn't as long as this.
    It's his first, cut him some slack.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast