Thread: Shimon Family

One of The Followers

Default Shimon Family

So I'm at chapter 298 so if possible no spoilers of what happens after please. But there is one thing I don't understand, the Shimon rings hand been uncovered due to the earthquake(so they surely didn't master them in just a few days especially since most of that time they were with the Vongola and had no time to train) and the rings were not even awakened without the blood in Sin yet Adelheid managed to beat a legendary group of assassins from Russia without receiving a single scratch? And Yamamoto was beaten in a second? His guard was down yeah but still...

A Page Flipper SuperKawaiiOkamaDesu's Avatar

I'm not even going to get started on how much I didn't like the Shimon Family, and honestly still don't. Their jump in power made no sense to me because as you said, I've seen no time where they could've been able to work with their rings especially when they needed to get the "Sin". Then for them to be able to beat of group of legendary assasssins from Russia (whom should've been able to eat them for breakfast) is completely unbelievable. Honestly I feel like completely disregarding the Shimon Arc. It made no sense to me and actually made me stop reading the manga for a LONG while. The Shimon Family the lowest group of fictional people, that I've ever had the misfortune to see come into existence.
    [I]SuperKawaiiOkamaDesu~[I]