Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Ending/ Chapter Discussion!

A Page Flipper

Default Final Ending/ Chapter Discussion!

Sigh.. its kinda depressing that GE ended. It was good but i think it had could have been extended a little bit more or atleast the final chapter should be longer.
    i rkn the final chapter didnt cover much and it wasnt as good as i hoped to be.
    But what do you all think about it?

Has a Few Faves

it was an ok ending for the series
    Please Visit Webcomic

www.guild-comics.com

Thumbs up

For me,.i think it kinda satisfying ending..with many plot,good and bad,covering all characters...its nice for this manga ending this way..plus,I really fond with Sasuga-san's artwork...it almost real with nowadays issue related with teenagers life..

This what I call a Good Ending~!
    Banzai!
    Last edited by rchap92; 01-06-2013 at 04:31 AM.

Even in snow,I will always waiting for you..

Good job! at last its ended!

A Page Flipper

Nice ending, good sense of closure overall for the characters. After all the issues between Yuki and Utsumi regarding sex, it was probably good that they skipped ahead to their later life instead of having a sex scene just to say "there, they did it, now we can end the series."

The buildup to the end definitely felt rushed though, between Tohru suddenly going off the deep end and Yuki's father being introduced and then shoved out the door in the space of about three chapters.

I'll be checking out whatever Sasuga does next.

One of The Followers choppedduck4221's Avatar

2 letters says it all GE

N3wb

It was a happy ending for the characters, but I didn't feel like it was a good ending for the series. It didn't seem realistic at all. Perhaps the 10-year time leap shouldn't have been that long; could have been 3 or 5 years, when they were in college or something. I mean, after 10 years, Shou meets up with Utsumi and still talks about that time when they broke up? Shouldn't they be long over that by now? And it's a miracle how all of the couples still managed to keep their relationships from school all the way to adulthood. I get Utsumi and Yuki since they're the main characters, but the others too? Okay, I guess I'll accept that the author wanted everyone to have a happy end. But a little more explanation and details about them couldn't hurt. They were pretty memorable side characters. They deserve a little more story too.
    It was kinda disappointing to see an ending chapter with only 20 pages. That's probably why the ending wasn't good enough for me. For a series with so much unnecessary drama in it, I wanted the ending to be more fleshed out rather than just a glimpse of their superficial future.

Oh well, I guess I'm done ranting. The series started out well, and I did enjoy it for a while. But after some time, I found that I only continued reading it because I wanted to see the 'Good Ending'. Needless to say, I'm quite disappointed.
    Last edited by Snip; 01-06-2013 at 05:16 AM.

GeeeeGeeee

rarrrrrghhh..... the ending was too shorrrrtttt!! it should be ended in the next two or three chapter, then i'll be satisfied. or at least the last chapter should be a bit longer, about 30 page or more :(

A Loyalist To Ranks

To Rush in one chapter but hey is Good Ending to all. To good to be true but this is manga not a real life. Im sad it end but at least glad it end with Good Ending!!!

Viva GE!!!!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast