View Poll Results: Who do you think has the strongest mastery of all the three types of Haki?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Whitebeard

17 13.39%
  • Shanks

76 59.84%
  • Silvers Rayleigh

43 33.86%
  • All of them (the same level)

11 8.66%
  • No idea

10 7.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Character with Strongest Haki Power

Garp should have the strongest haki, he don't use swords or DF... he is close combat fighter, and he was equal to Roger.
    Btw his nickname is ''Garp the fist"

But Garp is now old and he retired... so i am giving it to Shanks.
    Glory Glory Man United

its has to be garp closely followed by rayleight and shanks. none of them have df fruit powers and garp doesnt even use a wepon still was able to fight on par with roger he must have had a beast haki just like roger must have. and people keep saying rayleight and garp are old so shanks must have the strongest haki but haki doesn't have anything to do with physical power. its to do with your will and spirit which is more of a mental thing. so surely it get stronger as u get older??

Does Garp even have king haki? -__-
    I give this to shanks. To be able to damage physical objects with will alone, his haki gotta be insane.

i think garp does he may not be a conqueror in the conventional way but he definatly has a spirit that can be classes as strong and unique like luffy or rogers or shanks. he has the will of D. and when luffy used his kings haki he said somthing along the lines of so "he has it" makes it sound like he expected it as if he had inherited it from dragon who inherited it from him. dragon is a conqueror

One of The Followers

Smile dragons haki

no.... i dont think shanks has the powerful haki. we have not seen legendary haki user like rayliegh and garp also they fight pirate king several times.if uhave not enough haki to fight the pk surely your die.we see shanks haki most be powerful we know that mihawk and shanks fight several times it means shanks haki not just legendary people in onepiece.but for me....dragon is the most powerful haki user.he is myth it means he is top among them.even whitebeard know him the time sengoku reveal luffys father.whitebeard tell marco dont let that boy die.or i will not forgive you..i think dragon is the most powerful haki as the most wanted and criminal in the world history....

One of The Followers

yes garp have powerful haki.he can mange to hit and hurt marco .and we not see his full fight in whitebeard saga.i dont gice shanks has powerful haki.let see in coming chapter...

ye we havent seen garp fight tbh but we i assume him and roger must have been pure haki users and so they must be really strong and just their characters show that they have strong spirit and haki is drawn from ur fighting spirit. shanks defo has amazing haki no1 can deny that but dragon we really don't know anything about him and when we saw him in logue town it looked like he has a amazing df power and if thats true it makes me think he haki is prob not as strong as shanks or garp/rayleight. the green windstorm and lighning could have been from some1 else but i think it was dragons.

[QUOTE=unproud to be a filipino;11248194]why are u mentioning jozu here?as far as we've seen he's not one of the best haki users.reread the manga baka filipino[/QUOTE]

excuse me?

my vote is for shanks.

How about Former Admiral Z?=)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast