Thread: Light novel

N3wb

Default Light novel

Anyone know if have a light novel ? and if its in english, where do i find it ?

Call me Convel

There is a light novel of this?? Really?
    .................................................. ................................................................ ....
    .................................................. ...........You will go insane...

i dont think there is a LN to this.

The artest of this series is one of my favorates doing countertrouble, ad psycho busters.

If im not mistaken he's kinda like TuLoveRus author in picking up projects from original stories which they think is good, and not from LN's.

Call me Convel

Quote Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
    i dont think there is a LN to this.

The artest of this series is one of my favorates doing countertrouble, ad psycho busters.

If im not mistaken he's kinda like TuLoveRus author in picking up projects from original stories which they think is good, and not from LN's.
    Countertrouble? From what i've heard that has harem tag, but main guy loves one girl and wants to confess to her, but he doesn't has the courage, so magical girl helps him, some people say it doesn't need harem tag, i'm looking for something new to read, so is it good?
    .................................................. ................................................................ ....
    .................................................. ...........You will go insane...