Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What about Bleach 523?

One of The Followers fullbringrocks's Avatar

Default What about Bleach 523?

I wasn't sure where to put this thread so if any moderator or admin is kind enough ,please put it into the proper section. Now for the actual thread. When is Bleach 523 coming out? I want to know the exact date and where did you find it(links please). I also want to know if it is on break or something. It wasn't on break during Christmas but I am not sure if the Japanese actually celebrate Christmas, so please let me know. Any confirmed spoilers are also welcome.

Well new years is pretty big in Japan and I think further more from what another user 'Demon619' had posted in the questions thread; it is on hiatus for two weeks because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon619 View Post
    Unfortunately no.

Due to the break that Shounan Jump normally takes during this time of the year, they take a two week break for all their manga. So this week and the next, there will be no chapters for any SJ mangas (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, etc.)
    So this is the first week of hiatus, next week will be the second so the 8th or 9th of January (I am from Australia.) So we should probably expect 523 the week after on the 15th or 16th?

I hope so anyway.

set@9

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetize View Post
    Well new years is pretty big in Japan and I think further more from what another user 'Demon619' had posted in the questions thread; it is on hiatus for two weeks because of this.

So this is the first week of hiatus, next week will be the second so the 8th or 9th of January (I am from Australia.) So we should probably expect 523 the week after on the 15th or 16th?

I hope so anyway.

Thanks. Though I am still waiting for an official announcement by either Mangapanda or Manga stream. On their facebook pages, everyone is posting asking for information on what is going on. What really gets on my nerves is that even though posting something like" Hey guys, we love you but no Bleach or Naruto or One Piece for two weeks" is not hard at all ,they don't do it.

Mmm, I just sent a text to my Japanese friend earlier asking about it. She would have text me if she bought it though, not sure :O

set@9

Quote Originally Posted by Magnetize View Post
    Mmm, I just sent a text to my Japanese friend earlier asking about it. She would have text me if she bought it though, not sure :O
    Please let me know if it is out. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by fullbringrocks View Post
    I wasn't sure where to put this thread so if any moderator or admin is kind enough ,please put it into the proper section. Now for the actual thread. When is Bleach 523 coming out? I want to know the exact date and where did you find it(links please). I also want to know if it is on break or something. It wasn't on break during Christmas but I am not sure if the Japanese actually celebrate Christmas, so please let me know. Any confirmed spoilers are also welcome.
    I would just like to warn you that a mod is going to lock this thread and probably give you a infraction for a first degree offence for creating this thread ... I created a similar thread last week for bleach chapter 522 :( and that's what they done to me anyway

N3wb

I Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't make on for this week. Other anime giants like FairyTail, Naruto sh. and OnePiece didn't post new episodes either....

Has a Few Faves

"There will be no new chapters of Naruto, Bleach or One Piece until the 3rd week of January."

From ***********.

Quote Originally Posted by jonjones View Post
    "There will be no new chapters of Naruto, Bleach or One Piece until the 3rd week of January."

From ***********.

Thank you, i just saw that. It was about time an official announcement was made. This thread can be officially closed now.

Posting Phantom

Quote Originally Posted by jonjones View Post

From ***********.

Eww. That really sucks.

This is the first week, next week is the second.

Meh, w/e. Pretty much what I expected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast