Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How would you want it to be?

Default How would you want it to be?

I think I can safely say most of us think GE has a good start, but then some of us think GE has became worst.

So, if you are Sasuga Kei, which part in GE that you would like to change and how would you reconstruct the plot so that GE has a good ending?

* no spamming, no harsh words, no hate speech.

A Page Flipper

Well. I actually liked Shou and utsumi together.. but it was obvious that utsumi will end up with yuki..
    Above all. i really hated guys who cheated, especially kanto.. he was a douche and i really dont think he deserves a good ending with shou.. like she could end up with anyone but him..Does anyone agree with this?
    I wonder who tooru will end up with :/ his sister mabe? lols.

Otakus , Otakus everywhere. Meykkei's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kenabot View Post
    Well. I actually liked Shou and utsumi together.. but it was obvious that utsumi will end up with yuki..
    Above all. i really hated guys who cheated, especially kanto.. he was a douche and i really dont think he deserves a good ending with shou.. like she could end up with anyone but him..Does anyone agree with this?
    Can't agree more that you , I supported Shou and Utsumi from the beginning but seeing the way Yuuki helped Utsumi I knew they were going to end up togheter.. but I still supported Shou and Utsumi and they finally got togheter and had.. yeah.. togheter.. I thought.. "Yaay , MAYBE there's a chance that this pair will last till the end" but then I saw Shou ex and the accident and he got in the hospital.. so.. I already knew they were going to break up.. I mean Hospital+EX that you really loved.. Of course that would happen.. = 3= and deep down, even if I didn't want to admit it.. I knew that Utsumi knew he loved Yuuki
    Top 5 manga
    • Suki Desu Suzuki-kun
    • Ichigo 100%
    • Eden no Ori/Cage of Eden
    • Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
    • Yamada-kun to 7 nin no maho

Level One Otaku

How would I want it to be?

Over.

has to be a bit longer but the second to last chapter was so beautiful i knew there and then that i wasnt going to get the response i wanted. i would have liked the last chapter to be set not that far into the future. 10 years is too much, maybe 3-5 years before they have a child because then it becomes a bit cheesy. Its nice to know they end up together but despite that i feel a b it dissapointed. there was so much room for development, its a shame that in the last 20 odd chapters i felt badly rushed and outplaced at times. Despite this, the manga has a special place in my heart because of the earlier chapters. Cant wait for the authors next piece of work. maybe BE (Bad Ending) anyone?

One of The Followers

great manga...seiji did exactly what he he was going to do from the beginning.
    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/ge_go...g/c000/24.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kenabot View Post
    Totally agreeing with you. I preferred Shou over Yuki the entire time I was reading this manga. Seiji was just a b****** for going out with Shou in the first place, knowing full well that he would eventually dump her for Yuki. It's just so cruel and predictable! This was entirely Seiji's fault for ruining the ending for me! I'm quite biased towards cute, lovable, and most importantly pure heroines and in no way does dirty Kanto deserve Shou's affection!!! >:((

Has anyone read/watched Ichigo 100% here? GE reminded me of it quite a bit but I loved its ending. The Yuki equivalent there was Toujou Aya since both were kind of mysterious in the beginning and had complicated personalities/backgrounds, but in contrast to GE, (spoiler alert!) Aya didn't get the guy. Instead, the male protagonist chose the cheerful heroine (who also happens to be his first crush) Tsukasa Nishino (the counterpart of Shou) to be her true love. But seeing as how they are different manga, I can't force my ideal ending on GE (I'm still pretty p!ssed though >_<).

I agree with the other comments as well that the last few chapters were rushed. I don't know how many times I've read manga that have dictatorial parents who end up giving in to their child's demands thanks to the actions and determination of the main character. Another predictable plot twist which disappointed me a bit...

This manga definitely has a good yet boring ending (Seiji ends up with the girl he loves) but it is a far cry from great! If it had another plot twist regarding his final choice between Shou and Yuki, then the manga could be renamed to GREAT ENDING!
    Last edited by Devol; 01-08-2013 at 01:46 PM.

I like it as it is as a GOOD ENDING

for me it will be better if the story has a better development... 1) if tooru shows early while utsumi and yuki still on....yuki will hear the story and be confuse if who to choose between the two... yuki will choose tooru( for a while )... 2) utsumi will be with shou and they will create a different path... shou will hear about the accident of his ex and shou will leave utsumi in their date and go to his ex... utsumi will be left alone.... 3) shou will return to utstumi and apologise to what she done... and utsumi will let it slip... 4) utsumi and yuki meet in school and still talk like a friend... 4) one day utsumi try to visit the ex of shou because he become jelaouse ( shou always visit the ex ) utsumi will open the door slightly and will see that shou is hugging his ex and run away..... shou will reveal that she still likes his ex after it apologise for many times.... utsumi will be home crying for a days and yuki will visit him and see what happen...4) yuki also become more distance to tooru because tooru has a diff personlaity where he take for granted the feeling and yuki will also catch tooru with other girl.... 5) utsumi and yuki will meet at one place both crying... and they realise that the one they like is each other...THEn the story will resume in the time where yuki was kidnapped by tooru....
    for me it is better....just for me... better there is alot of development in happening in the story not just about breaking up with each other..

.. ahahah I finish reading this . And what I want to happen .. Happens! . don't ya worry guys . They're all happy at the ending ..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast