Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Thoughts on Good Ending? *spoilers*

Default When did this manga started to get boring?

Title says everything...

I'm in unserious danger kghp925's Avatar

The manga went from being great to boring to interesting, so... I don't know o_o Your question can't really be answered unless we assume that GE is boring atm.
    No signature here

A lot of people will probably disagree with me on this one but I never really got the sense that it was boring. Sure the development isn't movie pace but that's probably the charm to it. Love isn't built on a whim and it's not the only thing that runs in their lives. With that said it's only natural for the pace to be like it is now. Even with it's slow development though I still find it entertaining, the wordy insight into Seiji's stream of thoughts about his love for Yuki and the potentially growing infatuation for Shou is more than enough for me in a chapter.

Yeah.. but it doesn't fell like they are progressing... it's almost like they are making wrong choices on poupose, jut to increase the lenght of the story...
    they make a mistake, have a drama, talk a little, everythings go back to normal, and then the same thing happens again...
    It's so annoying and boring... i don't fell like the manga is progressing!!

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Willian View Post
    Yeah.. but it doesn't fell like they are progressing... it's almost like they are making wrong choices on poupose, jut to increase the lenght of the story...
    they make a mistake, have a drama, talk a little, everythings go back to normal, and then the same thing happens again...
    It's so annoying and boring... i don't fell like the manga is progressing!!
    i agree with you!

Well teenagers aren't the most competent in conveying their feelings and more or less sorting them. Part of their development is through these mistakes and drama but I do see your point though. Sasuga Kei seems to be doing this on purpose, maybe to milk more ka-ching out of this series. I would like to believe so otherwise though. The general direction of the recent chapters just lack any objectivity and that could be a reason as to why there's a lack of progression.

Really, I'm not team anything. This manga is quickly going from being intriguing, to be annoying. With every new chapter I just wonder how the main character can be this insipid.

At this point, I don't think any girl should even consider him. He's worse then Haruto from KNIM, and that's saying a lot. If I met a guy like that in real life, he'd be instantly put into the "don't ever talk to that guy" category.

Wicked Witch of the South shadowmage's Avatar

If you are enjoying the current story arc then it is of course not boring. I imagine if you dislike Shou you are finding it difficult to read.

It's definitely repetitive but far from boring. This is probably one of the only current romance mangas that keep me on my toes for the next release and they also don't just insert random heroines into the plot to make the story longer *cough* KNIM *cough*

just give me my old yuki back.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast