Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The last Arks? End? (Spoilers!)

Default The last Arks? End? (Spoilers!)

judging from HxH current situation, I personally think it may be possible that HxH is reaching its climax.
    I mean, the Original goal of Gon was to find his father and become a hunter. He has completed both so far. But Naturally, it won't end just there (As latest chapters have shown). It seems the new ark will be last, or second last.
    I think Kurta Clan is linked to the new ark about the , 'Outside world'. Could it be that Kurapika's Ancestors are from there? I don't think Togashi-San will have two last Arks, so I think that Kurapika's final showdown with the Genei Ryodan will be in that ark. Also, I doubt he would leave out some explanation of WHY the Kurta's eyes go red. - Or atleast, i hope XD.
    Well, what is everyone thoughts on the new arks possibilities?

A Page Flipper

To be honest I thought this was the final end. Because now, that it seems like he's going to continue, he will have to show the abilities of all the new characters, not only the Zodiacs, but also the ones from the end of the last arc. That, combined with the Ryodan story, will take at least another two arcs in my opinion. Usually introducing so many new possible future adventures is a way to end a book or manga...but fortunatly not in our case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOEcqmB_pdk giatnellada's Avatar

well if he stop being lazy and going always on hiatus it will be good to have at list 2 arcs but i want to see what the outside world is cause if the chimera ant was so badass think that they may be even more badass characters out there well gon has made his goal but if togashi sensei wanted to made it even more serius it will had like even more plot an more arcs but with hiatus...... you cant do nothing and its such a waste for this manga come on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOEcqmB_pdk giatnellada's Avatar

any news about the new arc? whats going on after 2 chapters we dont even have seen any more if you know please message me !! thnx

I've been into this series since 2001 & I don't foresee an end any time soon. New character to flesh out, a world to expand upon, old loose ends to tie up. I actually expect Gon & Killua to be full teenagers or even adults by the time the series ends.

Since Togashi's usual schedule is off kilter, I wonder if he'll take all of 2013 off or just half of it.

Quote Originally Posted by giatnellada View Post
    well if he stop being lazy and going always on hiatus it will be good to have at list 2 arcs but i want to see what the outside world is cause if the chimera ant was so badass think that they may be even more badass characters out there well gon has made his goal but if togashi sensei wanted to made it even more serius it will had like even more plot an more arcs but with hiatus...... you cant do nothing and its such a waste for this manga come on
    You must be new to the series. Togashi has health problems, he's not young anymore. If he tries to rush for deadlines, the story suffers. If he works while sick, wwe get a repeat of mid Chimera Ant Arc. You have any idea how long it takes to draw & clean & ink & shade a single page of manga? If you're doing it properly & have no hired assistance, you can expect to get 1 page done a day. It takes a month to draw 5 minutes of cell animation. Shit takes time. Lastly, if you don't take breaks from things, maybe work on an alternative thing, your project gets boring & you lose interest in continuing it.
    Last edited by LikaLaruku; 12-30-2012 at 11:35 AM.
    No excuse for poor spelling on the internet. It only takes 2 seconds to instal a Spellcheck add-on. When someone with dyslexia has better spelling, capitalization, punctuation, & vocabulary than a lazy person with no learning disabilities who can't be arsed to spell properly because "it takes too long," he can expect to flip burgers for a living.

The fact that Gon found his father makes it no where new close to the last arcs. There are so many unanswered questions I think more then 3 arcs going to be made by Togashi.

"Don't die til' you die!" Helell's Avatar

well, it's not like the hxh universe would ever run out of unanswered questions/mysteries to be solved, especially since the introduction of the new world, the mysteries are infinite. It's kind of good to end already. Even if the hiatus doesn't resume I can still say that I was fulfilled with where it currently ended enough character development has happened already and the 4 main characters have finally gone their own way, fulfilling their own paths.

Agreed.The 4 main characters have. I would really like to see Gon and Killua grown up and being experts at using their abilities lol

Owner of Mawaru Pikachudrum dawnofmana's Avatar

just like you guys said above, but instead of answering all unanswered mysteries on HxH, I only wish he'll answer one of them, and not really care about the others since Togashi always left us many big questions here and there that's why we called him a trolling one from very beginning.

I want at least...Togashi to make a better (or more clear?) explanation about Leorio and his ability.
    We got tons informations about the 3 but not with him.

"Don't die til' you die!" Helell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawnofmana View Post
    just like you guys said above, but instead of answering all unanswered mysteries on HxH, I only wish he'll answer one of them, and not really care about the others since Togashi always left us many big questions here and there that's why we called him a trolling one from very beginning.

I want at least...Togashi to make a better (or more clear?) explanation about Leorio and his ability.
    We got tons informations about the 3 but not with him.
    I totally agree with you. i definitely won't mind having a Leorio side story

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast