Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Raws + Summaries

Staring off into the distance Ciel Cramoisi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karcian View Post
    Thanks!
    There wasn't any Mitsuru/Azusa this time, which is a shame. Overall the chapter focused on Mego, Aoi, and Uesugi. Seems like Uesugi is responsible for Aoi's injury, and at the very end the bird pulls off Mego's wig, and Uesugi sees her.

The Original Mangaka

Kobayashi ga Kawai Sugite Tsurai!! 31 Raw: 3 Double pages joined. http://raw.senmanga.com/Kobayashi_ga..._Tsurai!!/31/1 I forget to given raw link when its up. Again there is no chapter number and Again colour page.
    i wish to have many more active forum members as friends

latest raws/spoilers/cover pictures please join this page https://www.facebook.com/SenManga.Raw
    https://www.facebook.com/Manga.Utopia

Am I the only one who's not entirely with the Mitsuru/Azusa bandwagon...?
    I'm sorry, yes their interactions are cute, Azusa is trying her best for Mitsuru despite her tsundere tendencies but ugh, I still can't forget how mean she was. I won't say she's rotten to the core, but no matter what happened in the past, you'll have to have a pretty rotten personality to purposely torture and ostracize a disabled person. I just can't get over it. I see her act cute tsundere in love, but then I remember what Shino must have gone through, and would have continued to gone through, if it wasn't for Mitsuru. She's a well off girl with a screwed up common sense but still, ugh. Somebody strangle me for being such a judgmental person.

I know he's definitely going to end up with Azusa, and it'll probably be revealed that she had a real sad past consumed by loneliness and a dispute concerning Shino's family and how she was jealous and all that, but please, she could have done better.

The new guy is so hot, lols. He's like a bad boy airhead. Seems like he fell for Mego already XD

I'm so excited for the next chapter!

Can you help them grow?

Yes, Yukina, SQUEEZE DAT SHI-CHAN! ^_^ Sukidesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaele View Post
    Oh hell no.
    I might only be on chapter 04 but Mitsuru should be with the deaf girl. :<

Staring off into the distance Ciel Cramoisi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaele View Post
    I'm sorry, yes their interactions are cute, Azusa is trying her best for Mitsuru despite her tsundere tendencies but ugh, I still can't forget how mean she was. I won't say she's rotten to the core, but no matter what happened in the past, you'll have to have a pretty rotten personality to purposely torture and ostracize a disabled person. I just can't get over it. I see her act cute tsundere in love, but then I remember what Shino must have gone through, and would have continued to gone through, if it wasn't for Mitsuru. She's a well off girl with a screwed up common sense but still, ugh. Somebody strangle me for being such a judgmental person.

I know he's definitely going to end up with Azusa, and it'll probably be revealed that she had a real sad past consumed by loneliness and a dispute concerning Shino's family and how she was jealous and all that, but please, she could have done better.

The new guy is so hot, lols. He's like a bad boy airhead. Seems like he fell for Mego already XD

I'm so excited for the next chapter!
    I can see where you're coming from, don't worry.
    I was actually a Mitsuru/Shino shipper in the beginning since I was maji 1000% sure they were going to be a main couple, and I thought Azusa was a huge bitch to Shino. However, in some of the later chapters some..stuff happened

and I started shipping Mitsuru/Azusa. Plus, I personally really love their interactions, lol.
    I' m really hoping for some backstory for Shino and Azusa though. I really like Shino and want her to appear more often, but the story is really Mego and Aoi focused...
    Last edited by Ciel Cramoisi; 12-31-2013 at 04:24 AM.

Otakus , Otakus everywhere. Meykkei's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel Cramoisi View Post
    I can see where you're coming from, don't worry.
    I was actually a Mitsuru/Shino shipper in the beginning since I was maji 1000% sure they were going to be a main couple, and I thought Azusa was a huge bitch to Shino. However, in some of the later chapters some..stuff happened
    and I started shipping Mitsuru/Azusa. Plus, I personally really love their interactions, lol.
    Oh, I know the feeling!
    I was like " MUST-NOT-SHIP , he's def gonna end up with Shino , so don't ship in vain me " but then stuff happened and now I'm so happy about this pair, tho they don't have that much of a screen time (like Shinobu and Chihiro in sdsk).

Also the new guy is tots hot. *-*
    Top 5 manga
    • Suki Desu Suzuki-kun
    • Ichigo 100%
    • Eden no Ori/Cage of Eden
    • Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
    • Yamada-kun to 7 nin no maho

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by Meykkei View Post
    Oh, I know the feeling!
    I was like " MUST-NOT-SHIP , he's def gonna end up with Shino , so don't ship in vain me " but then stuff happened and now I'm so happy about this pair, tho they don't have that much of a screen time (like Shinobu and Chihiro in sdsk).

Also the new guy is tots hot. *-*
    I felt something similar about the relationship between Mitsuru, Shino, Azusa. Although I always thought Azusa had a chance, as Go Ikeyamada often makes one of her characters have a change of heart (although this is the first time it is a boy).

Something curious if you have read Suki Desu Suzuki-kun. The new guy is physically similar to Hikaru, but his personality is very different and looks like a "bad boy", while Aoi is physically similar to Shinobu, but Aoi is a "good guy".

Another thing, maybe it's because I recently reread Moe Kare, but I felt some similarities in chapter 31.
    Last edited by Konja8; 01-02-2014 at 11:35 PM.

Yes, Yukina, SQUEEZE DAT SHI-CHAN! ^_^ Sukidesu's Avatar

..............I think Ikeyamada Go is the best shipping manipulator I have ever seen. o_O
    Last edited by Sukidesu; 01-03-2014 at 06:09 AM.

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by Sukidesu View Post
    ..............I think Ikeyamada Go is the best shipping manipulator I have ever seen. o_O
    This is so true.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast