Thread: This worth reading?

A Page Flipper

Default This worth reading?

Is this webtoon worth reading?
    Last edited by aznneo1992; 12-22-2012 at 05:23 AM.

Yeah, I'm wondering too if this worth to read.

N3wb

I started reading this a few years ago. At first I thought that it started slow, but it turned out to be really good. Before you realize it the characters become very interesting, and you get caught up in their motivations. I was pretty mad when I had read all of the available chapters and had to wait for the next ones, hahaha. I haven't finished this season (I decided to let the author finish before I came back to read it, and then I got caught up in work) so I don't know how it ends, or if there is really an end (since there is also Trace 1.5 out). Still, I really liked it and was really impressed with how smoothly it progressed. To me it is worth the read.

VERY worth the read. 'cors I guess it depends on what you guys are looking for in a story but I really don't think this webtoon is missing anything story wise. Only thing u need to keep a open mind with is that the style is a bit different from normal. If you can handle that then this is a package of wonderful just waiting for you to open it.
    We the willing,
    Led by the unknowing,
    are doing the impossible,
    for the ungrateful.
    We have done so much for so long
    with so little,
    that we are now qualified to do anything
    with nothing.