Thread: This worth reading?

A Page Flipper

Default This worth reading?

Is this webtoon worth reading?
    Last edited by aznneo1992; 12-22-2012 at 05:23 AM.

Yeah, I'm wondering too if this worth to read.

N3wb

I started reading this a few years ago. At first I thought that it started slow, but it turned out to be really good. Before you realize it the characters become very interesting, and you get caught up in their motivations. I was pretty mad when I had read all of the available chapters and had to wait for the next ones, hahaha. I haven't finished this season (I decided to let the author finish before I came back to read it, and then I got caught up in work) so I don't know how it ends, or if there is really an end (since there is also Trace 1.5 out). Still, I really liked it and was really impressed with how smoothly it progressed. To me it is worth the read.

VERY worth the read. 'cors I guess it depends on what you guys are looking for in a story but I really don't think this webtoon is missing anything story wise. Only thing u need to keep a open mind with is that the style is a bit different from normal. If you can handle that then this is a package of wonderful just waiting for you to open it.