Thread: My thoughts

Cherry Blossom Princess Sakura1nSpring's Avatar

Default My thoughts

I have never seen a character quite like Maria before. Very interesting! I like her a lot!
    At first, I was rooting for Meguro, but I like Yuusuke and Kurosu better now. I mean I know that Meguro rejected her to keep her from remembering her mother when she is embraced but she was gonna remember sooner or later and it's better if she does find out. That way she can start to heal. I think she's more than mature enough now to be able to handle it without killing herself or something. Sigh...

N3wb

Default I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Sakura1nSpring View Post
    I have never seen a character quite like Maria before. Very interesting! I like her a lot!
    At first, I was rooting for Meguro, but I like Yuusuke and Kurosu better now. I mean I know that Meguro rejected her to keep her from remembering her mother when she is embraced but she was gonna remember sooner or later and it's better if she does find out. That way she can start to heal. I think she's more than mature enough now to be able to handle it without killing herself or something. Sigh...
    I so agree with you! I really like Meguro, but I wish he would stop worrying so much... Maria is definitely not the kind of person who would think about killing herself if she found out.

Manga and Anime lover ( ◕ ‿ ◕✿) Mii-chin's Avatar
    In a house, on this planet, in this galaxy (T.T)

I also agree. Maria is quite special, but later in the series I got kinda dissepointed in her. I mean later on she doesn't "read" the people she meets anymore. She does, but only a little. And, she kinda lost her cool composure... That cool look that says "Maria" ya' know. But otherwise I really love it.
    Black and white, white and black. The same, yet still so different.

Some of the worlds best manga (not in order):