Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (Spoiler) the 13th gate key

N3wb

Default (Spoiler) the 13th gate key

hello, im sorry if theres another post on this but i was wondering about what exactly is the ophiuchus key i mean when loke gave yukino and Lucy there keys back it didnt look like yukino had ophiuchus, she even said libra and picses and not ophicus so im thinking what if ophichus is a part of yukino but in a solid form, maybe she was infected with zeref's magic and it fused with her magic and made the key itself what do you think?

One was made for this. Literally Norindok3's Avatar

Either that or It's part of "Picses". Lol

I live in Milky way, Galaxy, Earth, Fiore, Magnolia

I don't think so I mean it's the 13th gate it has to have its
    Own key.

Loke forgot about ophiuchus, now ophiuchus is in celestial world saying, "okay" with sad face.

Has a Few Faves

The ecliptic (walking path of the sun) is not going through 12 constellations. It goes through 13. Wikipedia Zodiac. Ophiuchus is no fiction of Fairy Tail. It's reality

Quote Originally Posted by x5c0d3 View Post
    The ecliptic (walking path of the sun) is not going through 12 constellations. It goes through 13. Wikipedia Zodiac. Ophiuchus is no fiction of Fairy Tail. It's reality
    That is the truth and there has been a debate among astrologists to create a 13th Zodiacal Sign : the Ophiuchus (aka. in french, le Serpentaire) ... That would change almost everyone's zodiacal sign by giving everyone the sign before the one we have : I'm Taurus and with 13 signs I'd be Aries

♥CrimsonCinnamon Eyes♥ crystal_kiss09's Avatar

I'm definitely waiting what Mashima will do about that. I mean, the 13th key could be something big... but Mashima might troll again, so I won't get my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by FairyTailTitan View Post
    That is the truth and there has been a debate among astrologists to create a 13th Zodiacal Sign : the Ophiuchus (aka. in french, le Serpentaire) ... That would change almost everyone's zodiacal sign by giving everyone the sign before the one we have : I'm Taurus and with 13 signs I'd be Aries
    ^as for this one... I've read somewhere before that the only ones who will get affected by this are the newborns. Anyway, I don't think it matters much really, because newspapers still do not have Ophiuchus in them.

Honestly, just go get your palm read or try tarot readings, not horoscopes. -.- They're 50-50 anyway. It depends on how strong a person believes in it, I guess. I still believe myself to be a gemini.

Nothing is settled on the Ophiuchus point but it was a great point creating the 13th Zodiacal Celestial Spirit ...

N3wb

I think the key of ophiuchus is owned by the guild sabertooth and was given to yukino but when she was exiled yukino returned it to the guild.

bu why didn´t Lucy even ask where Yukino got that key ,maybe Mashima forgot about it ???

i hope we wil see The 13 gate agaon and learn about it.....

(ufufufufufufufufufuufuf)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast