Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: enough!!!seriously???

Has a Few Faves

Default enough!!!seriously???

enough wtf I have waited long enough I want Shion to kick some ass, i dont mean no disrespect to the author but seriously?? It's like a telenovela god's sake if i wanted to watch Damsels in distress yeah that's what i would have expected but i want to see a bad ass dude kicking someone's ass 'cause it's an action manga not a romantic story.

my thoughts exactly.. It took only 80+ plus chapters to complete the prequel of this manwha and this, it's 90+ already and he still hasn't fixed his broken fcking ki center! I thought he was special or some shit like that? I mean, the author keeps on insinuating how special he is for mastering different techniques in such a short time but why in the flying fck couldn't he fix his fcking ki center sooner?!!? he took that pill thingy during the prequel and he was injected with some meds by that guy from the bones clan. that should enough!

N3wb

It feels like the broken-ki arc is a half-assed attempt at character development. All I see is the author trying to show off how goody two-shoes he is.

A Page Flipper

Indeed. Complete boring...
    I start to hate this manhwa. If it will continues like that, guess i'l completely drop reading it...
    Waste of time and my nerves, got sick of this "Santa Barbara"...
    Story is slowed soooo much, it's like time have stopped there. There is no more action like before, just a lot of useless babling...
    Real fighters speak with their fists, not mouth, stupid fakes...

N3wb

yeah right now i want to see shioon fighting! i was so excited cuz many chapters were translated! but only the last ones are good! i really want his ki-centre fixed, that's the only way for him to fight!

The first series is 10 volumes not 80 chapters....... Lol at him not fixing the impossible to fix ki center sooner and on his own at that lol. Personally I like my protagonist to have some handicaps, If I want to read about some uber OP protagonist I would be reading bleach.

Try to remember, Shiwoon started out as a gutless bully victim.

tbh i like the way he's doing it. he has not gone for the cliché route like so many other shonen-manga/manwhas i know, but developed shinwoo from brawns to brains. and i really like the fact that he's a weak character who creates the tension, without looking pathetic or being permanently exhausted.
    Last edited by Ravenstorm; 12-21-2012 at 10:15 PM.

"The universal teapot is bursting with possibilities, let's drink more, shall we?"
    currently reading:

Has a Few Faves

Still didn't understand why the Author felt he had to hit the reset button and decide to break Shioon's ki center.....Did he have to go that route with the story? he could have of just let Shioon keep his powers and just make New Waves about him entering the Murim world has a Head and imo it would have been just as interesting if not more....but what did we actually get? about 85 chapters of him looking pathetic and powerless with only a few here or there where he does something cool or worthwhile....might be sounding like i'm complaining but the way i see it i'm complaining because i care.....

It was to Parrallel the choices 9arts' master had to make, Remember when 9 art's master was left with the option of breaking his disciples ki center and letting him live or killing himself, he chose to kill himself. 9art's right before breaking Shiwoon's ki center was saying how he swore when he took a disciple that they would never know the pain of causing thier master's death so he broke Shiwoon's ki center to spare him of at least that.

Also I think the loss of a ki center was good for shiwoon, at the time, his ki was too much for him, he had little to no skills, now that it was gone he was forced to adapt good skills and tech. Everything that happens in this Manwha is for Shiwoon's growth.

the story is become realy slow..less fighting,more talking..its become boring at times..i like to see shioon kicking ass..i wish this manhwa become better next time and please for heaven sake revive shioon ki center!
    pardon for my bad english

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast