View Poll Results: Do you want Hayate to end up with Nagi?

Voters
166. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

54 32.53%
  • No

112 67.47%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want Hayate to end with Nagi?

One of The Followers

Default Do you want Hayate to end with Nagi?

So, currently I'm reading HnG once again and I'm still wondering about ending of Athena Arc.

Hayate is not sure who's more important - Nagi or Athena, but in the end it seems both Hayate and Athena came with conclusion that right now Nagi is the most important person in his life. Athena mentioned that she could make Hayate change his mind, but it'd be kinda difficult.

In any other chapter we can clearly see that Hayate hasn't got any romantic feeling forward Nagi, he think of her as small sister.

So, it Athena Arc ending just some mistake or Hayate really might end up with Nagi?

In my opinion Nagi is worst girl from Hayate's harem he can end up with and in treads about girls Nagi gets hardly any votes (as opposed to Athena and Hinagiku, who are very popular). I'm not sure if mangaka would disappoint so many fans by ending this manga such way, but it's my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamek View Post

In my opinion Nagi is worst girl from Hayate's harem he can end up with and in treads about girls Nagi gets hardly any votes (as opposed to Athena and Hinagiku, who are very popular). I'm not sure if mangaka would disappoint so many fans by ending this manga such way, but it's my opinion.
    well I think that Nagi is the best girl for hayate<3
    I don't really care for the most popular girl or whatever I'd rather look beyond that so yea in my opinion who cares who the most popular girl is if Hayate doesn't want her then whatever, now lets imagine you are in a voting thread and you love someone else or the least popular guy/girl buy they tell you that you have to be with the most popular boy/girl because its what everyone else wants would it make you happy?? NO, because you don't wanna be with that person so yea who cares about that the only thing that matters is what Hayate wants and feels.

But anyways the reason why I like them is because I think Hayate and Nagi look great together I think it's awesome how they care for each other, It's not about age or how the body looks, but about the feeling of love one holds in their heart<3. Hayate might not see Nagi as woman right now because she is 13 a the moment and he is 16 so it's natural, but I'm sure he will see her with different eyes once she is older.

the Voice of Reason Hidden Detective's Avatar

They have a very strong bond, but I just don't really see it romantically that much...
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
    Look into a mirror before judging others.
    There is always motivations behind harming and killing, but no reason is needed to save or help another.
    You need to give before you receive.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Detective View Post
    They have a very strong bond, but I just don't really see it romantically that much...
    Agree, i think they more look like a sibling, and i think hayate see her as a little sister not in romantic way. Actually i more like if hayate end up with hinagiku, but i don't mind if this will be hayate x nagi, they look pretty cute together(even tough it more look like a sibling to me), a tsundere girl with a clueless guy XDD

i think nagi is not the worst. And it not like a popular character has to be together with the main character right? i think it doesn't matter. Well maybe it true that fans who like hayate x athena or hayate x hinagiku disappointed but remember many fans like hayate x nagi too you know.

earth,hell or heaven but not together with angel

I more like Hayate doesn't end up with Nagi. Well Hayate think Nagi is more like little girl

One of The Followers

About Nagi as a worst ending girl - I meant that despite she lost her whole cash, she's as careless as she used to be. She has absolutely no clue what is responsibility or independence. By destroying King Jewell and not changing her personality/behaviour she somehow tied Hayate and Maria to herself for really long time as they will have to take care of her. And as we can notice - nothing suggests that she would change her behaviour.

Her opposition is Wataru, who is seriously managing last "branch" of Tachibana company and gave up his school life for this goal. He did become way more mature than on the beginning (as opposition to Nagi, although they are in similar situation).
    Last edited by Adamek; 12-18-2012 at 12:48 PM.

I think we all agree Nagi should not be the ending girl; unless we see an amazing character development for her, I doubt Hayate would 'choose' her. Not that I dislike Nagi, just don't think she should end up with Hayate.

One of The Followers

Quote Originally Posted by Sadikusama View Post
    I think we all agree Nagi should not be the ending girl; unless we see an amazing character development for her, I doubt Hayate would 'choose' her. Not that I dislike Nagi, just don't think she should end up with Hayate.
    Exactly. Considering how slowly this manga develops (it has been 8 years already, while in manga less than a year) I really doubt Nagi will change a lot until the end of manga.

Nagi is not the best but certainly not the worst either. She understand him well, she made a huge sacrifice for him and most of all, she trust him a lot so i think she is not too bad as a lover for Hayate. As for the thing you said about Nagi still not change, i have to disagree; she did change, not much but she did, it make sense because it had only been about 3 months since she broke the KJ and lost the inheritance, people can't change that fast, it take time.

Still, i am again her end up with Hayate, her relationship with him is not deep enough compared to Athena and Hina. So as for my amswer to the question, it would certainly is no.

the Voice of Reason Hidden Detective's Avatar

About Nagi as a worst ending girl - I meant that despite she lost her whole cash, she's as careless as she used to be. She has absolutely no clue what is responsibility or independence. By destroying King Jewell and not changing her personality/behaviour she somehow tied Hayate and Maria to herself for really long time as they will have to take care of her. And as we can notice - nothing suggests that she would change her behaviour.

Her opposition is Wataru, who is seriously managing last "branch" of Tachibana company and gave up his school life for this goal. He did become way more mature than on the beginning (as opposition to Nagi, although they are in similar situation).
    Yep, couldn't agree more... After almost 400 chapters, Nagi's still pretty much the same as how Tama describes her near the beginning, and even taking Hayate for granted now. When Hayate's asking her what would she do if something happens to him (for her own good), she just get mad for no reason. Eventually she has to understand that her lifestyle is no way to survive her whole life. Sakuya, Isumi, Athena and Wataru all came from rich families/environment (formerly for Wataru), and they can all fare at least all right on their own in life. So far, I can only imagine an extremely one-sided relationship if they were to get together, where Hayate just keep doing all the work and taking care of her until they die, which is not a good, balanced relationship. Currently, Nagi's popularity is heavily based on being a cute tsundere girl, selling moe and cuteness (especially on many chapter cover pages), and her popular voice actress Rie Kugimiya (Some people who don't read the manga assume that she'll definitely end up with Hayate simply because the other female heroines voiced by Rie (such as Taiga and Shana) all did); while all the other important female characters in HnG have much more to offer. I really hope Hata would give Nagi more to bring to the table in the future; if she still has no development/improvement at all in the end, then her character design's really not successful...
    Last edited by Hidden Detective; 12-19-2012 at 06:18 AM.
    It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
    Look into a mirror before judging others.
    There is always motivations behind harming and killing, but no reason is needed to save or help another.
    You need to give before you receive.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast