Thread: Junjou Romantica season 3 coming in 2013??

Default Junjou Romantica season 3 coming in 2013??

Well, I know there's an OVA coming this December. I was searching for Winter 2013 animes then I saw that the season 3 of the series is one of them O_O

If you're gonna ask for the website, here: http://www.animeph.com/winter-2013-n...n-preview-list

I'm not sure guys. I might have it wrong.

I'M AN OTA- OTA- OTAKULOID ♪ webtoonlover's Avatar

Sadly, there won't be Season 3. forever. TT_TT
    The information on that website is not accutate. It even has a question mark ("?") beside it.
    It was probably assuming because of the OVA.. you know, the OVA is coming on Dec. 20, 2012.
    But im so sad because this is probably gonna be the last Junjou Romantica Anime.. ;_;
    Misaki's voice actor, declared that he wouldnt act for any BL related products, anymore.
    That was a few years ago.
    He has only accepted to act for this OVA because it is Junjou Romantica's 10th aniversary and fans were waiting for him; he acted Misaki once more because he was a pro, not an amateur who decides things as he pleases.

Anyway, im looking forward for this OVA^^

Has a Few Faves

U.U

In any case, I hope they make a third season ....

(✿◠‿◠)

The AMS is solely for manga discussion. For any discussions about the anime please post at the Anime Talk forum and I believe there is already a thread regarding this topic~

Closed.

© kanariiya tumblr | mytumblr