Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So Many guys falling for Misaki <3

Exclamation So Many guys falling for Misaki <3

But to tell you the truth, Misaki x Tora isn't that bad even though I ship Misaki x Takumi.

Really,so many guys falling to Misaki even though these guys knew Misa loves Usui.

- - - -
    It's a great idea that Fujiwara-san lengthened the chapters and this involved Tora-kun.I want to see more of the Igarashi.

so what are your opinions guys?

can't imagine misaki falls for igarashi but i admit he's not a bad guy after all
    "it's nice to see a guy who can't hide his fascinating smile whenever he hears the name of the GUY who captured his heart. "

~yaoi fangirl♥~

I must say...it's impossible for Misaki to fall for Tora..it's way too obvious, it must be Usui..
    BUT. I actually ship Misaki x Tora HELL LOT HELL LOT. You know, Tora just gives me the Akashi feels ! ( from kurobasu )
    And yeah I personally like Tora, he's hot and not a bad guy after all.. sometimes sly I guess A_A.
    I really want to see moar scenes of 2 of them...//one part of me wishes tora kissed misaki impulsively adsfghjkl
    okay I guess I can only draw them together. fanartsssssss <3 qwq
    I shipped Misaki x Takumi before...but I just gradually can't qwq I don't know. Takumi is just too perfect for me to ship.
    TORA-KUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

A Page Flipper

i cant realli understand what the last chapter means (about connections n stuff ) but i know it tat the tora guy like misaki but since misaki n usui has historyyyy nnn love sooo cannt support them but if usui died or smth i will want to see misaki n tora tgt =X they will also make a good pair i guess ahhhhh kekeke

This is a terrible "pairing" that is legitimately impossible to ever develop beyond a begrudging friendship, since, above all, due to his past actions, Tora is definitely not deserving of her. I hate his involvement in the last few chapters, since it's abundantly clear he's only there to provide "shipping" moments while Usui is away. It feels extremely forced. I also really dislike that practically every single male character has to fall for Misaki, which ultimately detracts from actual character growth, especially in the case of Tora. It would be nice if a male character could just establish a friendship with her for once, instead of perpetually falling for a Misaki they know full well is irrevocably in love with Usui. Once Usui and Misaki are in the same panel and finally see each other again, I'm hoping and expecting that everyone will finally forget about this awful pairing.
    Last edited by gaiusbaltar22; 12-03-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Quote Originally Posted by gaiusbaltar22 View Post
    T. It would be nice if a male character could just establish a friendship with her for once, instead of perpetually falling for a Misaki they know full well is irrevocably in love with Usui.
    There are a number of characters that haven't fallen for Misaki and are male. E.g Yukimura, Student council members, Tomu and while these guys aren't majorly big characters (Although Tomo is rather current) they are still quite relevant. And you could debate that Igarashi hasn't completely fallen for misaki, he might snap out of it.
    And don't forget this is a shoujo manga, everyone is lovey dovey! :PP

it's so hard for me to imagine that igarashi would kiss misaki.. and misaki would allow it!
    even for a dream i wouldn't wish for it >.<
    "it's nice to see a guy who can't hide his fascinating smile whenever he hears the name of the GUY who captured his heart. "

~yaoi fangirl♥~

Planet mars (hwahwahwa, stalkers can't find me there!)

moe moe moe (rofl, i dont even know if im using that right) and ive already said this on three threads but i want more igarashi and misaki ~drools~ ahohoho. if course they're all flocking to misaki. classic case of a shoujo manga. i mean, it wouldnt be a shoujo if there weren't these kinds of love triangles. but im oh so loving it!!!

Planet mars (hwahwahwa, stalkers can't find me there!)

What is that picture in your siggy?! Where did you get it?!

Has a Few Faves

Actually... what I wanted to see was to let Tora kiss Miskaki smack on the lips right before Usui~~~~
    I haven't seen Usui kiss Misaki out of jealousy before~ I would like some of that ..= w =..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast