Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I don't like it.

One of The Kawaii Butts Agentine's Avatar

Default I don't like it.

I really love this manga, but I don't like the fact that he schrunked into a kid (I have read to volume 7 btw, but I've just checked the newest chapter fast, and I can see that he's still a kid). I don't like that the imbecile "detective" of Ran's father gets all the credit, while Shinichi talks into his little butterfly, pretending to be him.
    In the beginning it was interesting, him being a kid, and I get that it's kind of the twist about this manga, but still.. I really liked Shinichi as the 16-year-old highschool boy.

Lol, it happens wayyyy later in the story, but the plot with Conan is much better than anything that could have happened with Shinichi, the BO is just that good. (the story will start to take different approach later) im sure you going to like Conan anyway, but if you're interested in the normal highschool detective boy you could check out Kindaichi case files (although you wont probably find the episodes or chapters anywhere really...) And the characters in Kindaichi aren't that good, but the cases are.

Last edited by kei1; 12-01-2012 at 07:28 PM.

I've actually didn't mind him still being a kid.
    Truth is

I still don't think that i'ts bad though, the plot is always captivating and the fact that the author Keeps on writing new plots and misteries makes it more interesting and full of imagination!
    You wont be disapointed on how the drama and story keep overflowing, i didnt regret it.

Argentine, at some point i agree with you, I don't like Shinichi being Conan for this long but never grow up, it just didn't make any sense. However, I like the mysteries, cases, clever tricks in this manga and I want more of it.

Quote Originally Posted by getsuya View Post
    Argentine, at some point i agree with you, I don't like Shinichi being Conan for this long but never grow up, it just didn't make any sense. However, I like the mysteries, cases, clever tricks in this manga and I want more of it.
    That can be explained easily.

The drug he was forced to take made him into a child. so wouldn't it also mean that it keeps him as a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Anyien View Post

The drug he was forced to take made him into a child. so wouldn't it also mean that it keeps him as a child?
    what about Genta, Ayumi and Mitsuhiko? they didn't grow up too...

Quote Originally Posted by Anyien View Post

"The timeline of Detective Conan progresses yet it doesn't" is what he's asking, Aoyama doesn't care about that he said he only draws what season is out the window and you can see the technology going from phone booths to ipads and the tricks from good ol' country manor murders to Conan VS some hijacker in the next movie... That's just how it goes, I read alot of Manga and you can basically just tell the timeline from "time-skips" and what the author/assistants provide (well even Conan has this) but you almost always find million flaws in those.
    The timeline doesn't make any sense in any manga anyway. If you want a Manga with decent timeline you should just stick to Hajime no Ippo, but with it being 1000+ chapters it's bound to have flaws. That's just how it goes...

It just runs on Sazae-san'`s time like Doraemon or many other manga. In the manga it's only benn 6-9 months since he got shrinked.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Join Oshoku! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Quote Originally Posted by Yukimi87 View Post
    It just runs on Sazae-san'`s time like Doraemon or many other manga. In the manga it's only benn 6-9 months since he got shrinked.
    Have you seen Gintama? It's like that, even the Main plot arcs come out similiarly, idk why but I cant find Gintamas timeline anywhere, pretty sure it has one though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast