Thread: What do you think about the author?

Default What do you think about the author?

i don't know how the author came up with this story and she definitely know how men think and what would guys do and what guys feel..

oops sorry for the misspelled ( think ) i did not notice
    Last edited by MagnetglazeR; 12-01-2012 at 09:26 AM.

i dont know the author, and this is their only work, so not really much to say. i cant really agree with the "knowing how men think" part because there havent really been many men in the spotlight. Seiji is too nice of a guy and a bit wishy washy. Tooru (sp? scans have spelled it three different ways so far), on the other hand, seems like a nice guy, but then he kidnapped the girl who wouldnt love him. I'm not saying no men do this, i'm just saying that's too extreme to use it in a generalization. This story seems to me to give more of what the author thinks a guy should be, or when they need conflict, what a guy shouldn't be. Not necessarily what guys really are.

N3wb

I agree the author know's how men think i can really Relate to Sejii even the over nice and cry baby part but anywho i think the author is a genious many people deny it but 99% of this stuff in G.E happens in real life relationship's all the freaking time.