View Poll Results: Will Natsume and Sasayan become a couple?

Voters
284. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it will happen eventually

269 94.72%
  • No, it will remain a one-sided love

15 5.28%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think Sasayan and Natsume will get together? POLL

Default Do you think Sasayan and Natsume will get together? POLL

So, I guess most of you have read chapter 35?

We now know that Sasayan actually likes Natsume as more than a close friend; he knows that she's NOT ready for a relationship, so he doesn't pressure her, and he says that he is totally fine with being friends for now.

I really think they will become a couple, eventually, the question is just when.

What do you think is going to happen between our Beta Couple?

I'm about 98% sure that both of them will have the same romantic feeling for each other. But honestly I dont think that they will get together at the end of the manga. Not I'm saying that they will not end up together, just their relationship will be just vague, not as blunt and obvious as Haru/Shizuku. Maybe they will separate after high school.

I got feeling that Natsume will be a high class model in future and goes abroad. Well that's the only career that I can think for her. She doesnt have the brain to be anything like Haru and Shizuku. XD and of course Sasayan have to wait for her or something.

*well, there's my fanfict but I still support the pairing no matter what happen^^

I'm surprised no one has voted no yet! :O where are all the cynics hiding?! Hahaha I kid. -v-

I've read way into the raws, but even with that I still cannot tell where it's going. :P I'm sure Sasayan's main priority is for Natsume to accept him as a friend (or at the very least, as a non-threatening, non-enemy human being.. lol!). I am hoping that slowly and yet surely, Natsume falls for him... because she can be very delusional, and we don't want another confusing love story in this manga since we already have Haru and Shizuku (and I actually dig the confusion, thank you very much!). I just want them to naturally, peacefully fall for each other.

Bottom line, I don't know if it's going to happen but it's definitely definitely far from impossible. :>
    "Kisses are a better fate than wisdom"

^
    I'm a bit surprised no one has voted no yet, too. Don't worry, it will happen soon enough.

lilymul - headcanon accepted! I think you may be right, we'll get some clear hints that they'll get together, but we won't actually see it, just the subtle changes of their feelings for each other.

Level One Otaku

I just Natsume to fall for him, slowly. Sasayan didn't fall in love with her right away either; it was something that developed at a fairly slow pace (at least compared to Haru and Shizuku?)

I have looked into some of the later raws and

I'm 100% sure that Natsume will fall in love with him, too. Whether or not they'll actually act on those feelings and get together is something I can't tell for sure yet.

Level One Otaku

*looks at poll results*

... Well.

Now I REALLY hope Sasayan/Natsume will become canon, or else we're all going to look like fools.

Yes they will.

<3

I want them together so badly.

If only one request is granted,
    then let me sleep next to you, anywhere is good.
    I would only look at you unwaveringly.
    Beautiful boy,
    you don't even know how beautiful you are.

They are so cute together!!

One of The Followers Kimchi_Lasco's Avatar

I sooo really hope that they're getting together...
    It would be so uncomplete if they would remain apart...
    If you are adorable and lovely, you should pay a visit to my:

*(●´∀`)ノdeviantART

*(●´∀`)ノTumblr

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast