Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Isn' t kinda useless?

Ziska is my waifu Looking for H's Avatar

Default Isn' t kinda useless?

Kazumi making a contract with Kyubei. She possessed already all the powers of a puella without the danger of becoming a witch. It was perfect...
    And she had a better outfit too.

Quote Originally Posted by Looking for H View Post
    Kazumi making a contract with Kyubei. She possessed already all the powers of a puella without the danger of becoming a witch. It was perfect...
    And she had a better outfit too.
    except the fact that she isnt a human :/

nothing's wrong with yuri, right?

Ziska is my waifu Looking for H's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
    except the fact that she isnt a human :/
    It didn' t look like she was lacking anything of a human... Japanese authors and their obsession with normality...

N3wb

Additionally it makes Kazumi seem like a big fat Mary Sue, copying Madoka's words "Now grant my wish - Incubator!" from the last episode. Like if she accomplished anything like her with her wish :/ ... (Also note the similarities to God!Madoka, like the grown hair or the ... "pure" looking dress. I think that's going a little bit too far.)
    Though I kinda liked the idea of having the wish to become human. But she exactly knows what happens if you become a magical girl beforehand, hell - so many girls she knew transformed into witches right before her, so it's really kinda ... yeah. This won't bring her too far in life x)

N3wb

Default Well,i think she lost all her magic.

Since technically, the soul gem was the grief seed. she didn't have a soul gem anymore. but she still had a soul... nvm, i'm sprouting nonesense

N3wb

Well, 's not like the whole Kazumi Magica universe is making much sense anyway. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Looking for H View Post
    It didn' t look like she was lacking anything of a human... Japanese authors and their obsession with normality...
    the grass is always greener on the other side...

just like normal people wanting to be special while us normal want to be special.

nothing's wrong with yuri, right?

To be honest I kinda don't like her wish so much, but, I must say I prefer her new Magical Girl dress than her previous one!

Okay her wish was to become human....and she was technically a witch.....holey ****....and if a magi's powers is based on there wish then.....dude if kazumi's power is to turn witch's back to normal or something like that then I'm just gonna say it now....called it....

One of The Followers ichooselove's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
    the grass is always greener on the other side...

just like normal people wanting to be special while us normal want to be special.
    I'm happy with being normal! If I suddenly wasn't, I'd be like Sailor Moon from the first episode of the anime: crying when the monster is coming to get me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast