Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sword art online season 3 anime ?

Has a Few Faves

Default Sword art online season 3 anime ?

is there going to be a season 3 of sword art online (anime) ? because its going to be finished soon and i really like this anime and i really wish there wud be a new season

N3wb

its supposed to end at 25 but it would be awesome if the continued it

N3wb

..you DO mean season 2, right, because 25 eps in a row doesn't constitute 2 season unless there's a break between the middle of the two.

The Black Swordsman... swordstriker21's Avatar

24-25 eps for an anime is just considered a two cour season instead of separate seasons. Maybe some get that impression because of the nature of the plot flow (changing world and character dynamics in the middle of the run).

Welcome to the Madhouse Evostorm's Avatar

I finished reading Volume 5 and 6 of the LN series a few hours ago...

If A-1 Pictures will confirm that they're going to continue with a second season (GGO), I don't think my heart can take it. If they will not, I'll personally fly to Japan, grab Tomohiko Ito by his collar and slap him in the face. Nuff said :3

I really hope there will be a second season. I really like the show. I really want to see the MMO Gun Gale Online.

Has a Few Faves

I always knew sword art online has potential but I did not know it would be THIS poppular to the mainstream right now !!

Its really a shame if there is no Season 3 because for me as a novel reader Gun Gale online WAS THE BEST . GGO is way more emotional and interesting as a mmo and BETTER main girl (I liked her more than Asuna and Leafa ) .

The onyl downside for me is kirito looks like a freaking girl lol hell kirito in Gun Gale looks girlier than Asuna haha

Welcome to the Madhouse Evostorm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by royaldocks View Post
    I always knew sword art online has potential but I did not know it would be THIS poppular to the mainstream right now !!

Its really a shame if there is no Season 3 because for me as a novel reader Gun Gale online WAS THE BEST . GGO is way more emotional and interesting as a mmo and BETTER main girl (I liked her more than Asuna and Leafa ) .

The onyl downside for me is kirito looks like a freaking girl lol hell kirito in Gun Gale looks girlier than Asuna haha
    Well, the thing is with GGO, the avatars in the game are either brawny big men or cute looking girls. Kirito basically got the "best of both worlds" with an avatar that both matched his personality and still fits in the actionmovie-like game GGO. I really don't want to see Kirito with muscles and everything, meh. And it of course provides some interesting moments, like when he first logged in and such, and even kept the flow of the story going.

And yeah, thanks to the anime, I started reading the novel. It's considered to be the Nr. 1 anime of this year, even though the ALO story arc doesn't feel as solid as the SAO story arc anymore in the anime. Still, imo it's an amazing anime.

One of The Followers

Fairy Dance never was as good of an arc as Phantom Bullet, or Aincrad, or Alicization. It's just important because it sets the base for most of the rest of the series.

I want GGO if nothing else to see how the kirito x asuna fangirls react to Asuna basically not appearing in the arc at all.

The Black Swordsman... swordstriker21's Avatar

They'll get their fill if Mothers Rosario gets animated too. Only problem is there's hardly no Kirito there. I can already see the Shoujo-ai/Yuri fans putting up AsunaxYuuki doujinshi...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast