Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Fairy Tail good?

Insert Title Here

Default Is Fairy Tail good?

I'm thinking about getting into a new series because I completely bored. I want to know, from some unbiased fans, is Fairy Tail worth getting into and why? What do you like about it?

Thanks.

One was made for this. Literally Norindok3's Avatar

It's pretty decent , I'd say 6/10

It's great at first but Gets kinda dull alot later on

It's great especially if your starting because you can just read a lot of chapter at once (if you understand what I mean). The characters progress but the fan service can be annoying at times. You could also try Magi its good at first but then gets better! (I prefer the story line also)

Fairy tail is THE best manga ever!! Maybe it is a bit long but each chapter is full
    of imagination and I think that it is a great story... This story is good because they are not always winning like hero in other stories does...
    Ps. Sorry, I can't write english very well...

Goldfish-hime, first of her name Nagisa-chan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Illusive Frame View Post
    I'm thinking about getting into a new series because I completely bored. I want to know, from some unbiased fans, is Fairy Tail worth getting into and why? What do you like about it?

Thanks.
    I doubt there is any unbiased fan around here. All of us either are biased positive or negative towards fairy tail.
    Better check the plot and if you like it, start reading it

It's actually really good if you ask me, the fight is kinda cool if you're not bothered by the so called nakama power up. The character is unique in their own way. I were actually never intended to read this manga cuz so many One Piece fans say that FT is just a really cheap rip off of OP, but when the Anime was aired in my country i just couldn't stop watching (^ ^").

Quote Originally Posted by Illusive Frame View Post

Thanks.

For me personally fairy tail was and still is fun. If you like the concept of mages/sorcerers/wizards I`d recommend it fullhearted. The fightning scenes are really great and that was one of the things that really hooked me to ft. Plot-vise it could be better, but still it`s pretty good. If you decide on reading it a piece of advice...while reading it keep in mind that althought there is a main plot fairy tail is foremost a manga about the guild "Fairy Tail" and everything that happens to them. I don`t know your taste but I can tell you that in my case it makes me laugh,it`s interesting and still after more than 300 chapters I look forward to a new one every week.

Give it a shot...in my opinion it`s worth reading and anways you can always stop if you don`t like it

Ziska is my waifu Looking for H's Avatar

Is funny, have a fantasy setup, and focus on mages. And the mages are very different from the stereotyped kind with pointy hat and wand, are very athletic and fisical.

Just read the first 10 chapters, if ur not impressed, move on.
    "Those who are attuned to magic...can process and use any magic in existence." Bluenote Stinger
    "I got on the wrong ship." Roronoa Zoro
    Gtfo with the anime

Quote Originally Posted by LILICIA View Post
    Fairy tail is THE best manga ever!! Maybe it is a bit long but each chapter is full
    of imagination and I think that it is a great story... This story is good because they are not always winning like hero in other stories does...
    Ps. Sorry, I can't write english very well...
    I agree on the part "each chapter is full of imagination", I will add story is entertanining and most characters are likeable/attractive, art is also masterly.

I disagree on the part "they are not always winning", because the main char ALWAYS defeats the boss of each arc and this is achieved almost everytime with the so-called "Nakama Powa" like any other Shonen does.

On topic: Fairy Tail is definitely Good. I'd say 8/10. It is your typical Shonen with a good share of fan-service.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast