Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Choose ur favorite look of KIRITO :D SAO/ALO/GGO/Project alicization (underworld)

Default Choose ur favorite look of KIRITO :D SAO/ALO/GGO/Project alicization (underworld)

Sword Art

Alfheim

Gun Gale

Project Alicization(underworld)

Vote 1 :

Vote 2:

Vote 3:

Vote4:

Has a Few Faves

I get the feeling the other 3 games didn't have creativity in mind in their character creators. I don't know, I guess Kirito had a pretty good reason for his choice in ALO, and didn't even have a choice for much of SAO. He didn't have any such limits in the last two I assume. He's not very creative. They all look mostly the same.

Welcome to the Madhouse Evostorm's Avatar

Hmm, either SAO or ALO. It's really a different kind of atmosphere. SAO feels more serious and realistic, whereas ALO is more of a fantasy and childish (in a good way). Both looks fit the games, and I like them both equally. But, if I really had to choose, I'd go for SAO. That look was just perfect for the character, and in ALO even though it fits as well, it feels kind of stolen.

Me thinks SAO's look is the best, the other are kinda meh to me.

The Black Swordsman... swordstriker21's Avatar

Project Alicization. It starts slow but when it gets going you won't be able to stop reading. It feels like the culmination of all the previous arcs wrapped up in a smexy little package. And I like the overall theme of "human AI" and "humans playing GOD". It's deeper yet more accessible than all previous arcs and really asks some pretty heavy questions. I mean imagine that you're living a pretty happy life w/ all the things you can wish for already given to you. Your world is a utopia w/ no war and strife and you're pretty content w/ it all. Then you find out you're only an artificial being created solely for the purpose of being a weapon for a "bloodless" war and so are all your loved ones. And the only way for you to be completed is by turning the world you live in into a living hell in order to teach you and your people about the "necessity of killing for a cause". Aaaarg I'm itching to read it again.

Edit: Hehehehe! It seems I misunderstood the thread. But for the record it's "Kiriko" (GGO) just because it's great for laughs LOL.
    Last edited by swordstriker21; 11-22-2012 at 06:04 AM.

well i like the GGO of him ahaha his char really become smexy ahah :P

earth,hell or heaven but not together with devil

I choose Underworld but I hope Kirito wear white uniform looks like in when he joins Knight of blood but I like he wear white uniform without red color ( I hope in LN Kawahara Reki will make it )

N3wb

SOA was the best by far in the rest he looks kinda gay

So far, SAO for me. Kirito with two swords on his back looks really bad ass.

Though I might reconsider if abec-san drew Kirito dual wielding or equipping Excalibur and Liz's sword in the Mother's Rosario arc of ALO.

And the latest Alicization arc is yet to be completed so expect Kirito's avatar to improve as the story progresses. His avatar in UW is the closest thing to his SAO avatar. There's even a very small possibility that he'll end up dual wielding again in UW. Though that may already be wishful thinking on my part.

i vote for SOA

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast