Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What if Sachi didn't Die would Kirito and Sachi have a romantic relationship ??

Default What if Sachi didn't Die would Kirito and Sachi have a romantic relationship ??

I JUSt wanna know some opinions

Boobs are not boobs if they don't bounce UselessPerson's Avatar

Well, if she doesn't die in the trap room she WILL still die on the other floor 'cause it's her fate.

Has a Few Faves

There was no romantic interest between them in the first place. If Sachi didn't die, she just would have been "put on a bus" anyway. She was a shrinking violet who was peer-pressured into SAO in the first place. Like most sane people, she'd probably never touch a nervegear or any VR gaming console again after that traumatizing experience.

N3wb

Default Really?!

Thanks for putting a SPOILER tag on your thread. I was planning on starting SA:O but now I feel like a huge thing just got ruined for me. And you might argue it's my fault for reading it, but sometimes you can't help where your eyes wander and what you read before its too late. Next time, use a Spoiler Tag so you don't ruin something for someone else even if its a minor detail. Thanks.

Welcome to the Madhouse Evostorm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ikkarus View Post
    Thanks for putting a SPOILER tag on your thread. I was planning on starting SA:O but now I feel like a huge thing just got ruined for me. And you might argue it's my fault for reading it, but sometimes you can't help where your eyes wander and what you read before its too late. Next time, use a Spoiler Tag so you don't ruin something for someone else even if its a minor detail. Thanks.
    When reading discussion forums about any kind of game/anime/show/etc, there's always a chance you'll encounter a thread regarding something that happens in, in this case, SAO. Even a Spoiler tag wouldn't hide the details of the thread that well, because the title is enough to spoil it imo.

*Edit: On-topic, I have to say that it wouldn't have happened. Sachi would've died in a way, as she wasn't strong enough to hold her own. If Kirito and Sachi were to have a relationship, Sachi would seriously slow him down as well, thus having quite the impact on the entire story. It's simply too implausible for it to happen. I think in case of alternative relationships, KiritoXSilica would've been more possible due to the fact Silica had more of a role in the game as a smith, and she survived the game (as far as I know, at least, from the anime.)
    Last edited by Evostorm; 11-20-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddplume View Post
    There was no romantic interest between them in the first place. If Sachi didn't die, she just would have been "put on a bus" anyway. She was a shrinking violet who was peer-pressured into SAO in the first place. Like most sane people, she'd probably never touch a nervegear or any VR gaming console again after that traumatizing experience.
    Well You did see her reactions after Kirito keeps saying ''she wouldn't die '' She had more courage to face SAO but she also said in the Voice mail send to Kirito on the Christmas Eve ''Ill probably be dead by now '' basically it doesn't bother her anymore as long as Kirito can survive the fact that she said all those words and not having any regrets is a proof that she got over that Trauma after meeting Kirito

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Triumfante View Post
    Well You did see her reactions after Kirito keeps saying ''she wouldn't die '' She had more courage to face SAO but she also said in the Voice mail send to Kirito on the Christmas Eve ''Ill probably be dead by now '' basically it doesn't bother her anymore as long as Kirito can survive the fact that she said all those words and not having any regrets is a proof that she got over that Trauma after meeting Kirito
    Personality wise she didn't really shift from being the quiet and shy background character. It's just that instead of being written out by inactivity (like surviving SAO but just not playing ALO at all, she's certainly entitled to her own interests), she was killed off to serve as a plot point motivation for Kirito.

She was a common (most likely overused) cluster of story clichés. I'm not saying she's bad, I'm just saying the Author put her in there for a specific purpose and probably wouldn't have any further use for her if she did survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddplume View Post
    Personality wise she didn't really shift from being the quiet and shy background character. It's just that instead of being written out by inactivity (like surviving SAO but just not playing ALO at all, she's certainly entitled to her own interests), she was killed off to serve as a plot point motivation for Kirito.

She was a common (most likely overused) cluster of story clichés. I'm not saying she's bad, I'm just saying the Author put her in there for a specific purpose and probably wouldn't have any further use for her if she did survive.
    Well even though she was weak and shy she's slowly changing .... it's like Asuna who only Cried for 1 -2 weeks on an certain alley but after a while she thought of things that she wanted to protect and kept on striving ..... can't Sachi do the same ? i mean she made kirito realize as well who he wants to protect but only one mistake came from that if Kirito didn't really hide his Background info then his Guild the '' Black Cats'' would have grown stronger and made a certain ideal to the other people that might join it they could have became stronger and stronger cause they strive to protect everyone to save their lives

One of The Followers

There's nothing romantic between them, and Kirito would have eventually had to leave them anyway because Sachi was keeping him from leveling at night after she starts sleeping in his room.

Has a Few Faves

Quote Originally Posted by Triumfante View Post
    Well even though she was weak and shy she's slowly changing .... it's like Asuna who only Cried for 1 -2 weeks on an certain alley but after a while she thought of things that she wanted to protect and kept on striving ..... can't Sachi do the same ? i mean she made kirito realize as well who he wants to protect but only one mistake came from that if Kirito didn't really hide his Background info then his Guild the '' Black Cats'' would have grown stronger and made a certain ideal to the other people that might join it they could have became stronger and stronger cause they strive to protect everyone to save their lives
    Sachi certainly could have. Another year and a half in SAO certainly could have shaped her more dramatically as a person, possibly even into a major character for the series. I just speculate that based upon what's there, she would have been written out anyway due to author interests. Her death made her life more meaningful to Kirito, (or at least the author would try to convince us of this.) It's common writing tropes at work. I don't know how much the novels got into the rest of the black cats, but in the anime they were the most common shade of red-shirts. Killed off to serve as a hard lesson and a source of angst for Kirito.

I have to wonder about SAO's design though. In any other multiplayer RPG you can see a friendly player's stats and equipment at a glance. It seems strange that SAO has no level next to a player's name, or even HP numbers under the bar. I don't know how the japanese view this sort of thing but Being a beta tester didn't have to have any sort of stigma attached. The beta testers could have just powerleveled a large group of newbies to speed up the process a bit.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast