View Poll Results: The most important advantage of regular titans?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • The fear

8 15.69%
  • Titan's attack unpredictably

1 1.96%
  • The titans are tough to kill

2 3.92%
  • The sheer physical strength and size of titans

4 7.84%
  • Humanities' llack of knowledge

25 49.02%
  • The Titan's sheer numbers

11 21.57%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Titans Discussion Thread

A Page Flipper

Default Titans Discussion Thread

Use this thread to discuss any of the Titans as well as any aspect about them: powers, strengths, weaknesses, your theories on them etc.

Why can't they just appear inside the town instead of appearing out of nowhere outside the town walls?
    Last edited by Inverz; 06-07-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Only the giant titan appears out of thin air, it's not known where the other titans are coming from. Also he appears outside, because he smashes the gate and vanish right after.
    1984 - Oceania, Eurasia, Eastasia, Mangafoxia.
    We have always been at war with Eurasia, also Mangafoxia did not delete your signature.
    Mangafoxia is watching you.

Thanks Mangafox for deleting my signature for no apparent reason!

A Page Flipper

Default I know who the armored and colossal titans are...

Hey everyone. I posted this in another thread but I figure this deserves its own thread and discussion, so I'm starting one here.

I reread pretty much the entire manga and I know CONCLUSIVELY who the 'Armored Titan' is. Now if you don't want to be spoiled, don't read this. But know that there is NO DOUBT I am correct in this.

So once, again, a HUGE spoiler is coming. You've been warned.

So? What does everyone think? Am I right?

Can't say you're right until we actually get to see the revelations of the two remaining titans, but I must say, damn nice observation there! Also after looking at the wiki, I noticed something, Reiner, Bertholt, and Annie are ranked 2nd, 3rd, and 4th of their class respectively. I wonder if that also plays a role or is just pure coincidence. Either way, I like your theory/estimation etc. man, nice job.

Nice theory...
    Don't know until later if its right or wrong though...
    But I always wonder why the female titan knows where eren is. If your theory is right, then we will find the answer
    Last edited by gn_x00; 03-14-2012 at 07:38 AM.

One of The Followers

Both the Armoured Titan and Colossal Titan appeared when those guys were just kids. Titan form resembles the Human form greatly, therefore they can't be those guys. Even the Female Titan has only appeared recently, because Annie has just grown up.
    Last edited by FerrusManus; 03-18-2012 at 11:48 AM.

great i've never never thought about the armored titan... so for me i think Flagada is right in what he say !!
    and actually i'm surprised that u wrote so much explanation about some matter relating to a MANGA.... XD
    but really this story is so amazing I've never read a manga as wonderful as this one ><

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by Just_mei View Post
    great i've never never thought about the armored titan... so for me i think Flagada is right in what he say !!
    and actually i'm surprised that u wrote so much explanation about some matter relating to a MANGA.... XD
    but really this story is so amazing I've never read a manga as wonderful as this one ><
    Yes, honestly I'm a bit surprised myself that I was willing to put this much effort into formulating and defending a theory. I've never been this passionate about a manga before. But when I reread it from the beginning, I realized how much depth it really has. I found there was subtle yet powerful foreshadowing peppered throughout the story. The author has managed to craft a riveting tale that catches you from the first chapter and gets even more interesting as it develops. It's light and simple enough for the casual reader, but it has enough substance that people like me can dive deep to try to retrieve the hints that allow us to solve the mysteries of the story. I wish there were more manga like this one.

A Page Flipper

Quote Originally Posted by FerrusManus View Post
    Both the Armoured Titan and Colossal Titan appeared when those guys were just kids. Titan form resembles the Human form greatly, therefore they can't be those guys. Even the Female Titan has only appeared recently, because Annie has just grown up.
    It's true that they were most likely kids around the time of those titans' first appearance. However, the titan form automatically gives you the look of an adult. This is true for both Eren and Annie. Also, compare the armored titan to who I name as the culprit; you have to admit that they look a lot alike.

But obviously, even though I am convinced I am right, we won't know for sure until the author reveals everything. I was just pretty pumped to have noticed all the hints I listed, so I wanted to share my theory with everyone. So I'm putting myself out there with my prediction, hoping to have bragging rights if it turns out I'm right. After all, I'm the very first to make this prediction!

One of The Followers

Nope, Annie and Eren are only shown to have transformed into Giants when they are already adults, despite Eren got injected with whatever-drug-is-that while he was but a young boy. If anything, the Gigantic giant looks more like that baldy big shot since the Giant also lacks hair (lolz).

Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast